Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Eric Dier is worse.

at least i can vividly remember eric dier making at least one tackle in his career. 

declan rice spends the whole game giving the ball away trying to play sideways passes, then having the ball passed around him whenever the opposition midfield try and attack. 

10 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

west ham are diabolical and declan rice is possibly the worst player in world football 

Really don’t get the hype around Declan Rice - I have never seen a decent performance from him. I dont really get what his job is in the team?

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

at least i can vividly remember eric dier making at least one tackle in his career. 

declan rice spends the whole game giving the ball away trying to play sideways passes, then having the ball passed around him whenever the opposition midfield try and attack. 

Aye, I wasn't disagreeing Scouse, but Dier I really don't rate. Like what sort of player is he meant to be.