Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

18 hours ago, st albans fox said:

He does a lot of charitable stuff in Senegal. - still a diving cvnt though ..... 

Funny isn't it the contrast in some players. 

Drogba was like this. Absolutely wonderful ambassador for his country and sport off the pitch and one of the biggest disgraces to the game on it. 

Hated the man with a passion for the disgusting example he set to kids all round the world with his constant blatant cheating but the man's like a Saint when he steps off the pitch. 

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Funny isn't it the contrast in some players. 

Drogba was like this. Absolutely wonderful ambassador for his country and sport off the pitch and one of the biggest disgraces to the game on it. 

Hated the man with a passion for the disgusting example he set to kids all round the world with his constant blatant cheating but the man's like a Saint when he steps off the pitch. 

Tbf i grew to like Drogba around 2010 snd afterwards, he seemed to have grown up (he was 32 lol ) but he grew on me. I was extremely happy for him when he scored the winning penalty in 2012 CL final.

32 minutes ago, Koke said:

Tbf i grew to like Drogba around 2010 snd afterwards, he seemed to have grown up (he was 32 lol ) but he grew on me. I was extremely happy for him when he scored the winning penalty in 2012 CL final.

Also tbf to the man, in that gif he was 100% in the right. Chelsea were absolutely robbed by the ref in that semi-final.

Edited by squarez
  • Like 1

Drogba as a footballer was unbelievable. An absolute powerhouse who could score all types of goals - he’s probably my favourite non-Leicester prem striker in that regard. 

As a character on the pitch he was a bit of a weapon though I can admit that. 

• Like 1