Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 hour ago, Farrington fox said:

I’m getting really pissed off with the EPL playing games at stupid times all over the weekend starting Fri ending Mon because TV dictates. 2 sodding games today, none at 3pm!  Too much football on tv, var. it’s going to rack and ruin. 

There aren’t enough games to have any 3pm’s .....

4 hours ago, Farrington fox said:

I’m getting really pissed off with the EPL playing games at stupid times all over the weekend starting Fri ending Mon because TV dictates. 2 sodding games today, none at 3pm!  Too much football on tv, var. it’s going to rack and ruin. 

It’s the modern way to problem solving. Can’t broadcast 3 pm kick offs, so just get rid of them.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Corky said:

Same things were said about us five years ago. We managed to get off the bottom, will they follow?

They just need that one game where it clicks. Weirdly I think our was that 4-3 defeat to Spurs. Felt like the shackles were off and after that we were unstoppable.