Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

12 minutes ago, The Bear said:

If they're like Wolves they count all STH whether they attend or not. 

I think all clubs do this for a accounting purposes as those seats have been paid for. 
It’s really obvious at clubs like Man City and Arsenal with big grounds, here for one reason or another people don’t attend midweek games yet attendance is offer reported as 50,000 plus disputes many empty seats.

12 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Yeah I know, but it's just bloody wrong, as I'm sure you'd agree. Just another thing wrong in the once beautiful game. Oh, and I thought your disallowed goal was a joke as well. Technically offside, but a complete joke decision.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Seen a tweet or two this evening mentioning OGS may not be long for that job ....... I just wonder if maybe the chance that 5th may deliver CL will push the yanited board into making the summer change of Poch for OGS sooner rather than later ??.

To add that the possibility that pep walks means Poch could be a target for them too .....yanited may feel they need to act quickly to secure their man 

10 hours ago, The Bear said:

I think all clubs do it to be fair. Often seen empty seats at a majority of grounds and the attendance is always shows the capacity or near to.

9 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Be gutted if Solskjaer goes. This has been a truly memorable era watching a bloke who's CV wouldn't land him the Wigan job managing Manchester United for this long. Absolute fraud.

True.Wouldnt have even got the job if he hadn’t have played for Utd.Wouldnt surprise me one bit if they sacked him in the summer and got Poch in!

46 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Steve Bruce piping up moaning their winter break was cut short due to the Oxford replay. Someone want to tell him he could have just won the home tie to start with?  

They've had one day fewer than us and Wolves. It's hardly a huge disadvantage.

Liverpool have become very much like us four years ago ...... a defence that doesn’t concede means that you just need to nick one to take all three points ..... of course they play a different game to us overall but they still score plenty of goals with quick counters and their mental approach is ‘we will win the game’, whatever happens ..... that’s what our boys believed  (well, we won’t lose ) 

defence remains just as important as attack - Man City have proved that this season .....

• Like 1