Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just seen on the news that Madley is back next season.

Fair play but I never rated him as a ref anyway.

edit: I think I misheard the leagues. I meant Leagues 1 and 2 :D 

Edited by Fox92
Got the leagues wrong.

17 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I don't really get how a player can be plotting a move away and agreeing a move away outside of the transfer window.

If one of our players did this I'd be fuming!

And if this is now a thing we should start doing it. No doubt we'd get hit with a transfer ban. 

Dirty Chelsea.

What I want to know is what happens if he gets his leg snapped between now and summer. Surely no contracts have been signed outside the window? So Chelsea can't be held to buy him. So why bother announcing it? 

Odd stuff really. 

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Just seen on the news that Madley is back next season.

Fair play but I never rated him as a ref anyway.

edit: I think I misheard the leagues. I meant Leagues 1 and 2 :D 

Right move, don’t think he deserved to be sacked in the first place. He was never my favourite ref but on a humane level I’m pleased for him. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I could play for Everton... 

Mrheckles.png

Assumed this was you looking at those terrifying breaking news article's on Sky Sports about Nuno and his dire contract situation

;)

Edited by Dahnsouff

22 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Calvert Lewin and Tom Davies. I'd rather be getting the publicity Maddison is getting over being snapped looking like this lol

Screenshot_20200213_170942_com.facebook.katana.jpg

WTF is happening? Did he miss his alarm an just slung his dressing gown on? Fashion gets stranger by the year i swear. Summat wrong with these young uns. And i do include our lads in that.

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

It's quite funny that blokes on here would still wear stonewash jeans and battered reebok classics if they were earning £50k a week 

If i was earning 50k a week i wouldnt dress like that for sure. Im quite happy with my stonewash jeans but not reebok classics always addidas 👍

1 hour ago, Thefox81 said:

WTF is happening? Did he miss his alarm an just slung his dressing gown on? Fashion gets stranger by the year i swear. Summat wrong with these young uns. And i do include our lads in that.

Davies needs a drug test as I can see no other reason for dressing like that than him being as high as a kite, he’s like a left over from the psychedelic 60’s.