Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

22 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

If the next champions league spot goes to fifth, it would be hilarious if Sheffield United and Wolves pinched the remaining spots!

Can you imagine Leicester, Wolves, and Sheffield United in the CL together? The football mafia will riot. 

Guest Markyblue
11 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Have to put my hopes for Villa to get relegated to one side and hope they beat Spurs this Sunday.

Draw hopefully,  the 2 clubs i detest.

12 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Som bloke was on Talksport saying it was unfair UEFA played judge and jury so Man City will have a strong case to appeal.

Is he right - was an ex Man City CEO!!

When is it any different ?

its uefa’s rules and they are entitled to investigate and apply sanctions 

these are the rules that all the clubs sign up to 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

I’d imagine we need to wait for a statement from the FA and wait for what happens when Man City inevitably appeal to CAS 

Didn't Torino get Milans place in Europe during there 1 year ban,  so there's already presedent set.

Most journalist's seem to be of the opinion that FFP bans affect clubs individually and have no bearing on national associations spacing, so the 4th cl spot will drop down to 5th place if upheld.

12 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

No EPL 3pm kick offs today, ridiculous in my opinion. 

Really p1sses me off ...  too many changes happening too quickly nowadays ...   not sure where it’s all going to end up.     They’ll be having women playing the game at this rate !! ....