Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Congratulations Brendan!

They must be very proud to win that very competitive league 8 years in row.  Chris Sutton will be on the lash no doubt celebrating this mighty achievement.  They should be allowed to enter the F.A. Vase next season to really test themselves.

• Haha 1

Just now, Fox92 said:

Big club, good history, big ground, great atmosphere.... no doubt about it, if they were in the PL with all the money clubs get they'd be top 6. They'd attract players from all over. Them and Rangers are huge clubs.

Behave your self.

But but but if if if. The fact is no they are a big club in a equivalent to championship/league 1 team.

If notts county won the championship nearly every year but couldnt go any further and averaged the group stages no further every year of champions league they would be a big club.

Top 15 teams in prem are better than celtic

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

Behave your self.

But but but if if if. The fact is no they are a big club in a equivalent to championship/league 1 team.

If notts county won the championship nearly every year but couldnt go any further and averaged the group stages no further every year of champions league they would be a big club.

Top 15 teams in prem are better than celtic

Tbh I think you're massively underestimating the size of their fanbase.

Edited by Fox92

27 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Big club, good history, big ground, great atmosphere.... no doubt about it, if they were in the PL with all the money clubs get they'd be top 6. They'd attract players from all over. Them and Rangers are huge clubs.

Their current squad is poor but they have no money up there. It's not comparable to our PL.

Some good points there ‘Chris’. Do not forget their reserves would walk the Championship:ph34r:

17 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Don't Sunderland still pull in 40,000 chumps every now and then? And they're full-on dogshit

They do. As do Portsmouth. 

Celtic are a big club though but as I mentioned the SPL isn't funded at all like the PL. Their squad atm is Championship, or even lower, standard but in the PL with the PL money... I couldn't see anything past top 6 for Celtic or Rangers. 

39 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Some good points there ‘Chris’. Do not forget their reserves would walk the Championship:ph34r:

I'm just not being biased like the rest of you. 

I don't like how their fans reacted after Rodgers left and I certainly don't like Chris Sutton.

It's a good debate but it's all hypothetical. 

Celtic would struggle at League One level, SPL is terrible league just shows how players value it when players like Adam Rooney leaves the scottish top flight to play in the English national league.

Edited by Leicesterpool

5 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Their current squad is poor but they have no money up there. It's not comparable to our PL.

You've just described Newcastle.

5 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Tbh I think you're massively underestimating the size of their fanbase.

Dont think hes on about the size of the fan base, think hes on about the team, they have got a massive fan base although 90% of them are idiots lol