Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

7 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

I’ve been playing this on and off for a few months now, getting disillusioned and staying off for a week because I can’t compete. So yesterday I disabled cross play and lo and behold I had a great evening, lots of kills and actually finished top of the board on my final game.

Its a shame I can’t just disable cross play just for PC gamers (I play PS4) and still play X box gamers.

I have an Xbox and unfortunately am forced to have crossplay enabled. I've been miserable playing it for the past month, it seems every other game there's a hacker in it.

No chance of winning which has really ruined it for me. 

• Sad 1

The amount of blatant cheaters is shocking. In a quad and got ruined by a team. We were spectating him and there was blatant snapping between people. When he realized we were spectating he obviously turned off his hack cause then he proceeded to spin around on the spot looking up and down in order for us to leave the game and stop spectating. We all said no we will keep watching.

Then the Jailbreak came and all 4 of us were brought back into the game. We just said sod it all 4 of us go for him with pistols. Needless to say we got wiped out in seconds.

So we are spectating him again and once again he starts spinning around in order for us to leave. We didn't. 

Oh now look, all of a sudden he is shit at the game and gets ruined. Think he had like 9 kills at the time, he certainly wasn't playing like someone with 9 kills. Complete noob.

I just don't get it. Why play the game at all if you need to cheat to win?

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

The amount of blatant cheaters is shocking. In a quad and got ruined by a team. We were spectating him and there was blatant snapping between people. When he realized we were spectating he obviously turned off his hack cause then he proceeded to spin around on the spot looking up and down in order for us to leave the game and stop spectating. We all said no we will keep watching.

Then the Jailbreak came and all 4 of us were brought back into the game. We just said sod it all 4 of us go for him with pistols. Needless to say we got wiped out in seconds.

So we are spectating him again and once again he starts spinning around in order for us to leave. We didn't. 

Oh now look, all of a sudden he is shit at the game and gets ruined. Think he had like 9 kills at the time, he certainly wasn't playing like someone with 9 kills. Complete noob.

The one who killed me the other day was proud of his hacks, started spraying love hearts to taunt the spectators and then snapped to kill someone!

Never been so enraged over a bloody love heart!

Enjoyed it for a while but it quickly soured so binned this off ages ago.

Constant meaningless updates, each one making the game worse. It's now taking up close to 150GB on my hard drive... It's horribly inconsistent, too. 

Hacker neckbeards everywhere chuckling into their Mountain Dew and Doritos as they get 200 kills. What's the point?

I occasionally log on to play a couple of games with my mates, but it gets boring very quickly. How people can just keep grinding XP through hour upon hour of these game modes is beyond me.

Edited by RoboFox

22 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

The lengths that they need to go to to get an account to cheat on is absurd and like you say it's crazy why you'd go through all that to win a video game. They introduced text verification for free to play accounts on PC a month or so back, so you have to link your account to a valid mobile number to play, if you cheat and get caught that number gets blocked obviously. Then all the hardware you play on gets its fingerprint blocked as well so you have to manually mask that to make a new account as well as finding a new mobile number to use. Individually the hurdles aren't massive but why would you bother? I guess when the kids are off school and all the tutorials on how to do it are readily available online you'll always have an issue. 

I've put it down for a bit now, the relentless grind was getting a bit much, I'm getting back to work now and I'd rather spend the time I do have playing ACC. 

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to get back into the multiplaywr on this. Again, lost my interest as absolutely nobody on my team plays the objective, all just want to try and quick scope and increase their KD. 

Why do they do this on objective games and not just go into Free For All or TD?  These modes are designed for straight Kills, why ruin other modes?

Its made it worse now they've taken off Shipment; that made playing the objective easier without the team contributing. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/08/2020 at 13:56, CollinsLCFC said:

Tried to get back into the multiplaywr on this. Again, lost my interest as absolutely nobody on my team plays the objective, all just want to try and quick scope and increase their KD. 

Why do they do this on objective games and not just go into Free For All or TD?  These modes are designed for straight Kills, why ruin other modes?

Its made it worse now they've taken off Shipment; that made playing the objective easier without the team contributing. 

Its CoD...do you expect anything else? One of the many reasons I gave up on CoD years ago.

Another franchise that I wish would just go bust. Like with the FIFA series, its another game that just focuses on fleecing the players wallet year on year with shameful monetization.

There are tonnes of other better games out there. 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

So is Verdansk flattened yet? 

Well sort of, it got nuked and then we travelled back to 1984. So the underlying map layout is very similar but with an 80s feel and different points of interest etc. 

Just now, deejdeej said:

What's that all about then? 

The first one was on Verdansk and that ended in it getting nuked, and then that got removed and there was a second one on rebirth island that showed the nuke from a different angle. But weirdly that one was at night whereas the first one was in the day time. 

On 22/04/2021 at 16:35, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Anyone manage to catch the nuke event last night? Been teasing it for a year and it lasts about an hour and if you can't drop your life to go and play it you miss it. 

I managed to catch it and actually set off the nuke myself. The event was very fun. Too bad servers were absolutely garbage at the time though because none of my friends could get on.

Here's a video of part 2 if you didn't catch it. 

Edited by 420Hashish
  • Like 1