Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Games moved for TV 2019/20

2 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Likelihood of Sheffield United and Spurs moving for the next set anyone! Have requested the Saturday off for Sheffield United, working on the assumption that won’t get a Spurs ticket with it being a new ground nobody has been too yet. To book the Sunday off for Sheff U in case or book a Saturday or Sunday for Spurs on the off chance of a ticket!! 🤯

Yeah they’ll perhaps both get moved 

14 minutes ago, Bert said:

I’m surprised they’ve not even said “this will change to the Sunday depending on Arsenal progressing in the Europa league”. 

I think they have but was just saying we find out for definite with quite short notice regardless.

11 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

I imagine they will do 😩. At least it’s only two games in April they’ve moved, could’ve been worse

It’s going to be weird going to a game on a Saturday at 3pm. 

2 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

That's FA Cup Semi final weekend so even that could end up being moved. Hopefully, in that instance. 

Nope. Fa cup semis are the weekend before. When we are due to play arsenal.

I didn't realise this and am on a stag do In Edinburgh that weekend. Genuinely go be a nightmare if we make the semi now.

Screenshot_20200221-225639_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Bayfox

Everton ffs. Was hoping to stay over Sat night in Liverpool.

Arsenal still doable at 5:30, just hope that don't change to midweek.

Bournemouth remaining the same is good, however.

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

The likelihood of both of us not qualifying for FA Cup to that stage is very slim to be fair. Midweek beckons... 

Very true and tbh I want to see us in the semi-final lol 

Just now, Fox92 said:

Very true and tbh I want to see us in the semi-final lol 

I am torn as I would miss it but realistically, I want us there. Then I can go when we reach the final!

I think we have a better chance of reaching the semis than Arsenal. If we get drawn against each other, should we both get through, we would know early on that the league game is moved.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I am torn as I would miss it but realistically, I want us there. Then I can go when we reach the final!

I think we have a better chance of reaching the semis than Arsenal. If we get drawn against each other, should we both get through, we would know early on that the league game is moved.

Couldn't even remember what round we're at now.

Realistically we should beat Birmingham, and Arsenal beat Portsmouth (even if not in 90 mins because Portsmouth are half decent at Fratton Park). So that's the quarters, Brighton game moved. 

Quarters then looks tough though. My predicted 8 teams would be us, Man United, Man City, Spurs, Arsenal, WBA, Blades and Liverpool. The chance of both us and Arsenal in the semi's is slim imo.

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

The likelihood of both of us not qualifying for FA Cup to that stage is very slim to be fair. Midweek beckons... 

25 minutes ago, Duncan_K said:

But for the game to be moved it only needs one of us through. I’d say chances of that are fairly high. 

Pretty much what was said. 

• 4 months later...

Our match against Sheffield United is on freeview (Pick) on Thurs 16 July at 6pm. In terms of that game week, its after Cheslea and Wolves' matches but before Man U play.

We play Spurs on July 19 on Sky, before any of Wolves Chelsea and Man U play.

Also, dont forgot the Palace match on freeview channel Pick today at 3pm.