Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Games moved for TV 2019/20

On 24/01/2020 at 20:16, Bert said:

Got no chance.... it’s her 60th on the same day.... :rolleyes: add to the fact that Hannah didn’t get a mother’s day last year as we were stuck in hospital! What chance have I got lol 

If it's any consolation, that game will move again due to an FA Cup quarter should we beat Birmingham.

Granted that's got a 50/50 chance of being Sunday too lol 

15 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Sky love showing our games vs Everton at their place. Think that gets moved to Sunday. 

Villa vs Wolves will definitely be chosen for that weekend (4/5th). Same as Man City vs Liverpool. Reckon Sheff Utd vs Spurs as well. 

11/12th April

Wolves vs Arsenal 

Norwich vs Brighton 

Spurs vs Everton 

Man Utd vs Bournemouth 

Don't think our game vs Palace will be 

18/19th April

Arsenal vs Leicester 

Brighton vs Liverpool 

Watford vs Norwich 

Sheff Utd vs Wolves

25/26th

Norwich vs West Ham

Spurs vs Arsenal 

Sheff Utd vs Chelsea 

Potentially our Bournemouth away game 

Everton is Grand National weekend so yeah itll be the Sunday. No chance the GN and our game is on the same day 

They won't move Everton v Leicester because of the national, they have both played on the day before in the past at home.

Aintree is a good few miles from the football grounds.

9 minutes ago, MattP said:

They won't move Everton v Leicester because of the national, they have both played on the day before in the past at home.

They did last time. 

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

If it's any consolation, that game will move again due to an FA Cup quarter should we beat Birmingham.

Granted that's got a 50/50 chance of being Sunday too lol 

At least I’ll still manage the Brighton game, won’t be bothered about the cup being on the Sunday because it’s not included in season ticket, as well as not a home tie guarantee. 

38 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

We're in total agreement then.  The Everton game will definitely either be on the Saturday, or it won't be.

Don't forget also that there's never a game on the same day as the grand national.... except for on the many occasions there has been :thumbup:

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MattP said:

Still only Around 10 miles or so, don’t think it’s as much as distance but the police numbers required Split between the events

3 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

What's the likelihood Everton gets announced today then? Ridiculous having to wait for Sky before you can sort out arrangements. 

Even if it’s not on tv, this one might not even get announced today. 

As expected then.

Everton vs Leicester moved to Monday 6th April, 8pm (the move is expected, to a Monday was not!)

Arsenal vs Leicester moved to 5.30pm on Saturday 18th April.

Arsenal could move dependant on progression in FA Cup/Europa League.

Regarding the Arsenal fixture, earliest we'll know if it gets moved or not is 19th March. That's their 2nd leg of the QF if they beat Olympiakos next week and go in to the draw for the QFs.

Leaves only a month for people to change plans etc.

Which begs the question - why not just move it to the Sunday anyway?!

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Regarding the Arsenal fixture, earliest we'll know if it gets moved or not is 19th March. That's their 2nd leg of the QF if they beat Olympiakos next week and go in to the draw for the QFs.

Some things never change. It’s ridiculous I have had to book the weekend off using two of my four requests. Closes in four days so then I can’t change it. Watch them move it to a Monday next! Have to swap a shift if that happens - That’s if I can get a ticket of course!!

Edited by DerbyshireFox

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I’m surprised they’ve not even said “this will change to the Sunday depending on Arsenal progressing in the Europa league”. 

1 minute ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Some things never change. It’s ridiculous I have had to book the weekend off using two of my four requests. Watch them move it to a Monday next! That’s if I can get a ticket of course!!

Pretty sure we’ve never played at the Emirates on a Saturday. Never been able to go because of this. Since we’ve been promoted it’s always been moved to in the week 🤷‍♂️

Just now, goody2028 said:

Pretty sure we’ve never played at the Emirates on a Saturday. Never been able to go because of this. Since we’ve been promoted it’s always been moved to in the week 🤷‍♂️

Managed to go for the Monday night game last year. The old man couldn’t make it but is keen to go this year. Hopefully if it is moved it’ll be the Sunday. 

Likelihood of Sheffield United and Spurs moving for the next set @KrefelderFox666! Have requested the Saturday off for Sheffield United, working on the assumption that won’t get a Spurs ticket with it being a new ground nobody has been too yet. To book the Sunday off for Sheff U in case or book a Saturday or Sunday for Spurs on the off chance of a ticket!! 🤯

Edited by DerbyshireFox