Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Games moved for TV 2019/20

Chelsea away - 1630 18/08/19 SKY

Spurs home - 1230 21/09/19 BT

Newcastle home - 1730 28/09/19 SKY

*Please note, this match will move to Sunday 29 September (4:30pm BST kick-off) should Manchester City be scheduled to play in the Champions League the following Tuesday.

13 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Newcastle could move to Sunday 4.30 if Man City scheduled to play the following Tuesday in Champions League. Would it not be easier to just put us on the Sunday anyway, then there is no doubt.

Stuff like this baffles me, why take a risk. Normally UEFA take this into consideration but still.

15 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

That's better than I was expecting to be honest. Not quite seeing the fascination with Leicester v Newcastle mind.

The Perez thing may have ticked it but over the years it seems to have been a banker. Last 4 home games vs Newcastle have been televised.

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

Newcastle could move to Sunday 4.30 if Man City scheduled to play the following Tuesday in Champions League. Would it not be easier to just put us on the Sunday anyway, then there is no doubt.

Yeah agreed it doesn’t make sense, if Man City play on the Tuesday then two games have got to be moved

2 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Yeah agreed it doesn’t make sense, if Man City play on the Tuesday then two games have got to be moved

I suppose they'd rather not have Leicester Newcastle as part of their 'Super Sunday'. I haven't checked who Man City are scheduled to play that weekend but it must be a more appealing game than ours.

54 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Nor the Chelsea v Leicester one either lol

1. Lampard's first home game as manager.

2. Chelsea playing in Supercup Wednesday before.

Don't actually remember many Chelsea games being on TV, had a fair few Saturday 15:00.

Edited by KrefelderFox666

4 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

I suppose they'd rather not have Leicester Newcastle as part of their 'Super Sunday'. I haven't checked who Man City are scheduled to play that weekend but it must be a more appealing game than ours.

They're okay with Sheff Utd/Palace as being part of it

6 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

They are Away to Everton 

On 05/07/2019 at 10:12, Bert said:

Chelsea away - 1630 18/08/19 SKY

Spurs home - 1230 21/09/19 BT

Newcastle home - 1730 28/09/19 SKY

*Please note, this match will move to Sunday 29 September (4:30pm BST kick-off) should Manchester City be scheduled to play in the Champions League the following Tuesday.

Ffs! I can only get over for 1 out of 2 games in Aug - Nov and they might move one to Sunday.  Rubbish! 

On 05/07/2019 at 12:54, ealingfox said:

Why is our game against Newcastle beholden to a separate Man City fixture ffs

Ridiculous and you're getting more and more of this nowadays too. The Geordies shafted as usual - won't find out the exact date of that game until the CL draw in late August.

On 05/07/2019 at 10:31, KrefelderFox666 said:

The Perez thing may have ticked it but over the years it seems to have been a banker. Last 4 home games vs Newcastle have been televised.

The one in 2017/18 wasn't. I remember the game in 2014/15 being picked and many thought it was a contractual obligation as we were bottom and they were about 11th when it was announced. After we won 3-0, we went a point behind them.

• 4 weeks later...

Updated fixture details:

Southampton vs. Leicester City
Premier League
Friday 25 October, 2019
8pm GMT kick-off

Please also note, the Foxes’ home encounter against Arsenal will be played on Sunday 10 November due to the Gunners’ UEFA Europa League participation the preceding Thursday (kick-off time TBC).

The next round of TV selections for November will be announced in mid-September.

Just now, Bert said:

Updated fixture details:

Southampton vs. Leicester City
Premier League
Friday 25 October, 2019
8pm GMT kick-off

Please also note, the Foxes’ home encounter against Arsenal will be played on Sunday 10 November due to the Gunners’ UEFA Europa League participation the preceding Thursday (kick-off time TBC).

The next round of TV selections for November will be announced in mid-September.

Are all the October tv fixtures settled? Or can BT still declare? Keen for Liverpool v Leicester to not move!

18 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

Are all the October tv fixtures settled? Or can BT still declare? Keen for Liverpool v Leicester to not move!

18 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Bins!

Hope Liverpool is kept but can’t see it with BR back at Anfield.

BT have chosen Brighton vs Spurs on 5th October so unlikely to be changed. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Bins!

Hope Liverpool is kept but can’t see it with BR back at Anfield.

Same. Liverpool and Everton are both great aways and both always seem to be at awful times for us. Surprised they weren't both around Christmas again as usual.