Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Unsure, couldn't tell from the angle if he kicks the floor or the player.

If that's against United its ruled out lol. But I'm not sure as he isn't technically interfering it

Not a clear and obvious error not to give the trip ......... the var isn’t re refereeing the incident ..... that’s what people don’t seem to get ...

amazed that having got back into the game, Man City carried on with such a high line .......

Just now, ttfn said:

Christ Peter Walton just said something sensible.

”The offside is immaterial”. Absolutely spot on. 

Not sure about the foul.

I mean it may well be a foul, I'd be angry if that was given against my team I suppose. But what I would say is the ref didn't give it and its definitely not clear and obvious. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

Thank you Peter Walton, actual professional referee, for explaining to the people at home who don't know the rules. 

:schmike:

Tbf he is an absolute yes man and is just as clueless as everyone else most of the time.

That bananas non-sending off for Lo Celso at Stamford Bridge was the nadir for his sycophancy.

Just now, ttfn said:

Tbf he is an absolute yes man and is just as clueless as everyone else most of the time.

That bananas non-sending off for Lo Celso at Stamford Bridge was the nadir for his sycophancy.

Agreed normally but there he's just clearly explaining the rules. 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Not a clear and obvious error not to give the trip ......... the var isn’t re refereeing the incident ..... that’s what people don’t seem to get ...

amazed that having got back into the game, Man City carried on with such a high line .......

I honestly don't know what's classed as clear and obvious anymore mate.