Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

Given how easy it was and what was at stake I think that miss from Sterling might be the worst I’ve ever seen.

I cannot believe he missed it but it wasn’t even close.

Just now, egg_fried_rice said:

I have to say, I absolutely love this covid champions league format. I hope they find a way to keep it, although it's probably not as good for the old coffers.

Surely we get a place in the Covid champions league? In fact, I could lose as it would be Atalanta V Us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

I'm surprised how many people seem to want Man City to lose this. English teams doing well in Europe has a positive effect on English football as a whole. 

Man City winning the UCL doesn't have a positive effect on English football. In fact Man City don't have a positive effect on English football. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

He's stood right over the ball and pretends he's about to touch it until the very last second.

That's clearly affecting the play when every single Man City defenders expects him to touch the ball. Whether or not he touches it is irrelevant, you don't have to touch the ball to play a part in the minds of the defenders.

I mean this is just about the silliest thing you've ever posted. 

He's miles away from everyone and the defenders should be chasing back regardless, it has zero impact on anyone. 

Just put your hand up and admit you've got this one wrong. We all make mistakes swept up in the moment. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Spudulike said:

Man City winning the UCL doesn't have a positive effect on English football. In fact Man City don't have a positive effect on English football. 

More prize money, higher coefficient, more prestige for the league (brings in sponsorship etc). I also don't get the more general hate for Man City either. They spend money, but no where near as much as say Man Utd.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I mean this is just about the silliest thing you've ever posted. 

He's miles away from everyone and the defenders should be chasing back regardless, it has zero impact on anyone. 

Just put your hand up and admit you've got this one wrong. We all make mistakes swept up in the moment. 

Right so no counter argument? Okay mate.

He's stood right over the ball a mile offside. You could argue that Man City should play to the whistle but the point is that the whistle should have came.