Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Guardiola needs to answer serious questions after tonight.

That was a terrible result and there are no excuses. 
For a manager meant to be the dogs bollox, he got his tactics all fookin wrong there

Absolutely. Going 3 at the back and starting with 2 DMs v Lyon. Lunacy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Riyad got just as far in the UCL when he played for us. 

He's also won an FA Cup and two League Cups.

Yes I'm being a dick I just don't get the obsession. 

Edited by Fox92

1 minute ago, shailen said:

I think Pep could walk after this. He normally doesn't stay more than a few years, and this is the one they really needed to win after the season they've had. He overdid it tonight, played 2 DMs and changed the shape.

Nah, he’s got nowhere to go unless it’s back to Barca but I doubt that. 

4 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Agreed but I reckon he could quit and take a break for a year or so. The amount of energy he puts into each game he only has a couple of years max at each club. 

8 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Nah he'll wait for them to sort themselves out before he goes back. Seems to be the sort or manager that likes everything to be in place before he joins

13 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

We also are no angels when it comes to FFP. I didn't have a problem with us fiddling it so I'm not going to have a problem with them doing it. FFP is only there to protect the elite and I don't like it in general. 

Maybe not but when you look at where the two clubs are Man City should be applauded. At least Man City spend their money wisely.

What? The powers that be decided it was a different interpretation of the rules. No fiddling involved. 

Man City on the other hand... 

3 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

What? The powers that be decided it was a different interpretation of the rules. No fiddling involved. 

Man City on the other hand... 

Man City on the other hand were eventually only found guilty of not complying with the investigation. Were found not guilty on everything else by an independent court.

Edit - not sure how I ended up defending Man City so much. Just would have preferred them to go through than go out. 

Edited by peach0000

3 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Man City on the other hand were eventually only found guilty of not complying with the investigation. Were found not guilty on everything else by an independent court

No, they were not found not guilty. The court did not find usable evidence to uphold the UEFA ban. Mainly because it was time expired. 

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

They were cleared were they not? They weren't found guilty of the accusations.

It wasn't for the Court of Arbitration for Sport to find them guilty or not. It was to decide if the UEFA ban should be overturned as petitioned by Man City lawyers. They decided the ban cannot stand as submitted evidence could not be taken into account due to time constraints. It did not clear Man City of any wrong doing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Spudulike said:

It wasn't for the Court of Arbitration for Sport to find them guilty or not. It was to decide if the UEFA ban should be overturned as petitioned by Man City lawyers. They decided the ban cannot stand as submitted evidence could not be taken into account due to time constraints. It did not clear Man City of any wrong doing. 

I fell like I'm just playing devils advocate here. I actually agree with you lol

• Like 1