Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dennis Praet

Just now, 49er said:

Which proves how flawed our policy is

You win some, you lost some - it is a fact of life. There are no certainties in any transfer, especially if you are targetting youth. Or perhaps you expected us to just magically unearth another Mahrez?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 49er said:

Which proves how flawed our policy is

Harsh. Our policy for a while now hasn't been flawed, on the contrary it's been very good. Who on earth would have been available to fill Marhez's shoes that was reasonable in price who would have been gagging to come to Leicester City at that time?  Sometimes you can't just have a replacement up your sleeve. Aruguably anyway we'd need a different type of player to succeed in Rodgers system of playing.

In Ricardo and Maddison we bought two players who have improved the team as a whole and who are now worth double what we got for Marhez. I call that really good business. 

Edited by volpeazzurro
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Paddy. said:

Got a feeling I'm gonna love this guy. I've always had a soft spot for the understated players who keep it ticking in midfield. Think this guy could be the new Garry Parker.

image.png.777ef68b7e0d27349af2cbf76f269e06.png

Smooth, reliable, never loses control (and does what he's told)

5 minutes ago, TonyN11 said:

Reading some articles, a few people have compared Praet to Andres Iniesta...

image.png.24e2d3010084b41be8eaf64798b8a887.png

Now that would be Bloody stupid...Praet is a 1000 times better COS he will be wearing Royal blue ,behind the Great foxes badge..!!! Ffs:scarf:

Hopefully Tielemans and Praet our best buddies and if we keep Tielemans happy, the longer he might stay! I'm sure he will be wanting to play Champions League soon but if we can get 2 seasons out of him and double or money, then I'll be very happy!