Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dennis Praet

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

Exciting, but sad to see that our locals may have to find alternatives for game time :(

I fear that Hamza and Harvey (+ Marc and Demari) will feel unloved and... 

He's not a winger, he's not a DM.

• Like 1

Guest Cujek
6 hours ago, Kopic said:

What's the exact postcode of the training ground? I've never been, want to turn up in my mum's blacked out range rover tomorrow evening to **** sky sports news up.

LE2 8HN

BREAKING NEWS

Sky in Italy are reporting Leicester and Sampdoria have agreed a deal worth an initial £19m for Dennis Praet.

The report suggests the player is set to undergo a medical today.

Sampdoria coach Eusebio Di Francesco spoke to the media after his side's game against Spezia, saying: “I will miss Praet, he’s one of the best midfielders in Italy. 

"Now we’ll see what to do in midfield and attack, where we have very few alternatives.”

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TommyK said:

BREAKING NEWS

Sky in Italy are reporting Leicester and Sampdoria have agreed a deal worth an initial £19m for Dennis Praet.

Sampdoria coach Eusebio Di Francesco spoke to the media after his side's game against Spezia, saying: “I will miss Praet, he’s one of the best midfielders in Italy. 

"Now we’ll see what to do in midfield and attack, where we have very few alternatives.”

Fvck me hope the Sampdoria coach doesn't hang himself 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, bfox said:

Dont know much about this lad but whats the feeling here? Rodgers has him as a starter? If so where does he fit in?

He’s very good. An all round midfielder that can play as a DM, No.8 or AM. IMO he’ll be used, rotated with Youri and Madders. He’s a quality addition to the match day sqaud.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

He’s very good. An all round midfielder that can play as a DM, No.8 or AM. IMO he’ll be used, rotated with Youri and Madders. He’s a quality addition to the match day sqaud.

Ok so more than just cover a option 🤗 possibly even a future replacement for madders when Man U put in a 100m bid next summer??

2 minutes ago, bfox said:

Ok so more than just cover a option 🤗 possibly even a future replacement for madders when Man U put in a 100m bid next summer??

He’s highly rated. You seem to get so much better value in the Italian market. On a negative, his stats don’t match his relative hype, but... the same could be said about Maguire 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TommyK said:

BREAKING NEWS

Breaking news The Sampadoria manager is on Suicide watch

43 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Fvck me hope the Sampdoria coach doesn't hang himself 

Sounds dodgy. He's making him sound a lot better than a good all rounder who has poor finishing. Are we sure we've finalised on the price?

32 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

As I understand it, the final sticking point is that Praet is demanding to be Tielemans’ room mate. The club are struggling to honour this as there is a queue of players asking the same. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

So have we got the cvnt yet or not? X 

Flying in for a medical and sort of a few little details, then sign and jobs done**

** apparently

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

So have we got the cvnt yet or not? X 

Who knows. Some sources say that personal terms have already been agreed, some say the opposite. But they do unanimously suggest that the deal with Sampdoria is done. Medical to be done today as well I guess.

Guest Cujek
53 minutes ago, bfox said:

Dont know much about this lad but whats the feeling here? Rodgers has him as a starter? If so where does he fit in?

Quality midfielder, very comfortable on the ball and makes a lot of forward movement.

cant wait to see him in action. 

1 hour ago, TommyK said:

BREAKING NEWS

Either Di Francesco is just bigging Praet up to make sure the deal goes through or this goes to show the state of transfers between Premier league clubs.

Rated very highly by your manager and touted as one of the best midfielders in Italy for less than £20million 

Zaha - Palace want £100million

Hope this goes through because it's been apparent for a few years now that we struggle to break teams down, this could really make us a force going forward.

9 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

This is slightly unnerving even with Percy saying this is done

Percy didnt say it was done. he said it was close. Theyre both sying the same thing. Which is promosining as its two credible sources in unison...unless...unless people copy what others have said............but that wouldnt ever happen on twitter would it.