Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dennis Praet

1 hour ago, TommyK said:

BREAKING NEWS

Sky in Italy are reporting Leicester and Sampdoria have agreed a deal worth an initial £19m for Dennis Praet.

The report suggests the player is set to undergo a medical today.

Sampdoria coach Eusebio Di Francesco spoke to the media after his side's game against Spezia, saying: “I will miss Praet, he’s one of the best midfielders in Italy. 

"Now we’ll see what to do in midfield and attack, where we have very few alternatives.”

1 hour ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Fvck me hope the Sampdoria coach doesn't hang himself 

Yeah, but what a ringing endorsement (and from others). Excited about this because i know absolutely nothing about him - the sum of the parts will be greater than the parts :fc:

8 minutes ago, Jacnah said:

Percy didnt say it was done. he said it was close. Theyre both saying the same thing. Which is promosining as its two credible sources in unison...unless...unless people copy what others have said............but that wouldnt ever happen on twitter would it. 

I love accidental neologisms.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Billy Big Balls said:

It's only came up 5 times in the last two pages in a bright yellow boxes. Easy to miss ;)

Sorry, my bad. I see bright yellow and instantly assume it's people posting this again. :giggle:

£19m is an absolute steal in this market. Gerrimin.

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Can't find it anywhere, but what's the supposed fee for Praet going to be?

Rob Dorsett :rolleyes: reckons we got him on the cheap for £18m as LCFC were in a strong bargaining position after AC Milan (and one other club) pulled out after being quoted £24m by Sampdoria.

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

Rob Dorsett :rolleyes: reckons we got him on the cheap for £18m as LCFC were in a strong bargaining position after AC Milan (and one other club) pulled out after being quoted £24m by Sampdoria.

Must be true. The man is Bell-end Legend.

36 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Either Di Francesco is just bigging Praet up to make sure the deal goes through or this goes to show the state of transfers between Premier league clubs.

Rated very highly by your manager and touted as one of the best midfielders in Italy for less than £20million 

Zaha - Palace want £100million

Hope this goes through because it's been apparent for a few years now that we struggle to break teams down, this could really make us a force going forward.

Been screaming this for years. I hate buying players inside the Prem, the value is awful. Samp can't afford to say no to twenty mil. 

I mean, he isn't world class but it's still good value. 

If we have signed a starting 11 player, (huge ‘if’), for £18m ...... then that’s amazing. Jeez, we paid almost that for a reserve ‘keeper who’ll never see first-team action outside of the Sympathy Cup. 

10 hours ago, Kopic said:

What's the exact postcode of the training ground? I've never been, want to turn up in my mum's blacked out range rover tomorrow evening to **** sky sports news up.

Waste of time going this evening, nobody will be fooled.

Mainly because nobody will be there, the window shuts at 5PM

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Must have flew in last night? Liam had him down to be arriving about midday otherwise, he'll be livid.

one of the reports yesterday evening did state he was flying in last night.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Sorry, my bad. I see bright yellow and instantly assume it's people posting this again. :giggle:

£19m is an absolute steal in this market. Gerrimin.

Watched a few Praet YouTube videos and they're nowhere near as impressive as "Yellow". Stats aren't the best either.

Where is this wonderkid tag coming from?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, brucey said:

Watched a few Praet YouTube videos and they're nowhere near as impressive as "Yellow". Stats aren't the best either.

Where is this wonderkid tag coming from?

Apparently he is creative, but is an assist the assister type guy. Keeps things moving forward, recycles the ball well, etc.