Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dennis Praet

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Apparently he is creative, but is an assist the assister type guy. Keeps things moving forward, recycles the ball well, etc.

Very much like how Andre Gomes was for Everton last season and he got a lot of praise

Doesn’t get the goals/assists just keeps things ticking over and tidy in midfield

• Like 2

If we can help us find holes in teams who just set up to defend in the KP I will welcome him with open arms.

Think this could be Mendy's shift done, though. Shame because I love him but perhaps not creative enough

35 minutes ago, WestLothianFox said:

Waste of time going this evening, nobody will be fooled.

Mainly because nobody will be there, the window shuts at 5PM

Screech  up at 14 seconds past 5, then turn around and go again.

Just now, Saxondale said:

"The Sampdoria coach Eusebio Di Francesco said after their friendly last night, 'I will miss him, he's one of the best midfielders in Italy'. If that doesn't excite Leicester fans, I don't know what will!"

He's a good back up.. 

• Sad 1

Fine, good, great, another reasonable midfielder. Now where the fuch is the Stormsguard?  Where is Bale, Coutinho and Perisic?  I’m not greedy, I want them all. Linekersapples best deliver or I’ve got a nicely sharpened pair of bonsai pruners ready to remove his tiny little apples.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tanya said:

If we can help us find holes in teams who just set up to defend in the KP I will welcome him with open arms.

Think this could be Mendy's shift done, though. Shame because I love him but perhaps not creative enough

Mendy will be at the base of midfield while this guy would play further forward? Surely?

Ndidi/Mendy

Praet                         Youri 

Maddison 

if we are playing a diamond

Edited by Meat and 2 veg

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

image.png.36993985b6f322003abb5958fa5ebb76.png

Definitely prefer this one. 

Having Barnes and Albrighton on the bench at least gives us other options if we want to play wider. Think Perez has to start each game just to give us a bit more of a threat in front of goal. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Meat and 2 veg said:

Mendy will be at the base of midfield while this guy would play further forward? Surely?

Ndidi/Mendy

Praet                         Youri 

Maddison 

if we are playing a diamond

Seems clear from pre-season that Choudhury is now ahead of Mendy as the preferred backup for Ndidi

4 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I don't think we'd line in either of those formations, but could well be wrong.

I'd expect it to look more like this:

Diamond.JPG.d02a74408514570c5eee5d5774660d9c.JPG

I posted it yesterday, but it was removed when the forum rolled back.

Would be happy with that. 

• Like 2