Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dennis Praet

Just now, Beechey said:

Remember this exact same feeling when we were signing Adrien Silva?

I'm sure it's a case of 'once bitten, twice shy' with all that nonsense. 

There's a good chance it's all done - doesn't mean they have to announce it immediately.

Just now, Saxondale said:

I'm sure it's a case of 'once bitten, twice shy' with all that nonsense. 

There's a good chance it's all done - doesn't mean they have to announce it immediately.

I reckon it'd been done for a while and the media team is just doing their thing

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

If we sign no one would the mods consider replacing the entire transfer section, maybe the entire forum, with the number for the samaritans please?

Or Rob Dorset’s mobile number

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Announcement video...

Looking over the shoulder of an unknown person, Jon Rudkin is sat at his desk signing paperwork, he looks up to see the clock tick onto 14 seconds past 5, he jumps up shouting “oh no not again” as it fades to black...

Suddenly it fades back in as Rudkin wakes up from a nightmare, being tapped on the shoulder by someone, as the camera pans up to show Praet in a Leicester shirt asking if he is alright

PRAET SIGNS! flashes across the bottom of the screen

I would be very mad if Ruskin is taking a nap at that kind of time.

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Imagine if this fell through now lol

Doesn't really matter though, does it? We've blown our chance of top 6 before the season has even started. Our squad isn't good enough. We're 1 or 2 signings short. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Doesn't really matter though, does it? We've blown our chance of top 6 before the season has even started. Our squad isn't good enough. We're 1 or 2 signings short. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1