Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dennis Praet

Just now, STUHILL said:

Hopefully Tielemans and Praet our best buddies and if we keep Tielemans happy, the longer he might stay! I'm sure he will be wanting to play Champions League soon but if we can get 2 seasons out of him and double or money, then I'll be very happy! 

Now I've got this crazy love triangle in my head of Maddison and Praet both fighting for Tielemans affections lol. 

The current Mrs vs the Ex. 

Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i'm very happy with this signing.

It's relatively cheap for a 25yo who is being touted as one of the best midfielders in Italy and was wanted by Milan and Valencia. 

He will be a very useful addition allowing us to play the diamond formation and is an excellent addition to the squad when we play my favourite formation of 4-1-4-1. We only have Maddison and Tielemans as quality No8's. Outside those pair the quality drops off a cliff and we're probably trying to fit a square peg in a round hole with someone like Perez, Barnes, Choudhury, Albrighton or Mendy. Considering both Tielemans and Maddison were subbed a lot last season it gives us the chance of a like for like replacement and should be enough minutes in the season to keep the three of them rested enough but with enough playing time to keep them happy. 

16 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Hopefully Tielemans and Praet our best buddies and if we keep Tielemans happy, the longer he might stay! I'm sure he will be wanting to play Champions League soon but if we can get 2 seasons out of him and double or money, then I'll be very happy! 

Praet being good friends with Tielemans was not the reason he was signed, but it certainly can’t hurt.  Anything that keeps an in-demand superstar happy is a positive, and if the two of them - who will be at the center of everything creative coming out of central MF - have a great rapport, that only helps.

41 minutes ago, TonyN11 said:

Fair point but can he do 'stand-up'

Ask his wife.....or  demande  a' sa femme, because of Experience in Italia even.....chiedere a sua  moglie......:)

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Praet being good friends with Tielemans was not the reason he was signed, but it certainly can’t hurt.  Anything that keeps an in-demand superstar happy is a positive, and if the two of them - who will be at the center of everything creative coming out of central MF - have a great rapport, that only helps.

Slim was a good mate of Mahrez which was apparently, at the time, a good enough reason to sign. Its professional football, not a mates get together.

Just now, fox in the sox said:

OMG he is a spitting image of Silva, this will be so confusing particularly for my wife Vixen in the Sox. Oh well, I don't suppose we'll see them on the pitch together that much with only Silva being guaranteed a starting place.

Do you look like silva too?

He can do his Morrison’s visit tomorrow, so providing the carrier pigeon is fed and watered for the flight to FIFA, should be done in time if the Bird’s DRS is functioning. Conger’s bird looks relaxed...

6EE9621D-027D-4842-922F-0FE5BCA5D71C.jpeg

1 minute ago, fox in the sox said:

OMG he is a spitting image of Silva, this will be so confusing particularly for my wife Vixen in the Sox. Oh well, I don't suppose we'll see them on the pitch together that much with only Silva being guaranteed a starting place.

You’ll know it’s not Silva because he won’t get boo’d by his own fans... well not to begin with anyway 

• Haha 1