Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haywood_6

The Biggest Dark Horse Of The Season

12 hours ago, Stadt said:

I've seen a lot tipping Brighton to go down but I think they'll comfortably be mid table under Potter. Hughton never gets any flak because he's nice bloke but Brighton were so defensive that they didn't get anything out of their attack.

agree with this. Having their best player fit and in his proper position (Gross) will help

47 minutes ago, Dave Fishwick said:

agree with this. Having their best player fit and in his proper position (Gross) will help

After I made my post I looked at Brighton’s stats and it seemed like most of the squad made 18(12) appearances all season. How can you be successful when you’re changing the whole side every week lol 

On 15/07/2019 at 13:35, blue army 1988 said:

Image result for black beauty

I'm going for this one!

Now I've got the bloody theme tune stuck in my head. Thanks :P

EDIT: In fact, you can all get it stuck there too, so there :P

Edited by PhillippaT

1 hour ago, PhillippaT said:

Now I've got the bloody theme tune stuck in my head. Thanks :P

EDIT: In fact, you can all get it stuck there too, so there :P

ok...i'm the same as you,couldn't not click it.......still think Lassie was better!

On 16/07/2019 at 20:03, BenTheFox said:

To be fair, people are showing us, Everton and Wolves respect. For me West Ham are potential dark horse. They've actually got a very good squad. 

That has been the problem with Wham,over many seasons,everybodies

Dark horse,getting left back in the dark stables,not even getting out of the Paddock!!  Also they seem fair game for too many mercenaries!!

27 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

That has been the problem with Wham,over many seasons,everybodies

Dark horse,getting left back in the dark stables,not even getting out of the Paddock!!  Also they seem fair game for too many mercenaries!!

Are they a bunch of Bad Boys playing for Club Tropicana Like A Baby, or will they be a Ray Of Sunshine this season, with a group of Young Guns, playing with Freedom, saying Come On! I'm Your Man, to the manager and the PL, at their Battlestations, On The Edge Of Heaven? There's a Careless Whisper that they still need their Credit Card Baby or they'll be feeling Blue like Last Christmas, stuck in A Different Corner, as Nothing Looks The Same In The Light of a new season.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

Are they a bunch of Bad Boys playing for Club Tropicana Like A Baby, or will they be a Ray Of Sunshine this season, with a group of Young Guns, playing with Freedom, saying Come On! I'm Your Man, to the manager and the PL, at their Battlestations, On The Edge Of Heaven? There's a Careless Whisper that they still need their Credit Card Baby or they'll be feeling Blue like Last Christmas, stuck in A Different Corner, as Nothing Looks The Same In The Light of a new season.

We are appear to have found a niche area of expertise here, @PhillippaT... :)

• Like 1