Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshie is God

Soyuncu

17 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

No chance with him going what with Maguire almost certainly going, Elliott Moore has gone if he goes what a ridiculous decision

What's Elliot Moore got to do with this? He wasn't getting in the first team anyway?

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

I just don't think he's good enough, I'd rather see what benkovic can do, he looked to be to blame for both goals at Rotherham

Don't think that's going to happen. Benkovic is just coming back from injury

16 minutes ago, Gerard said:

More than happy to give our young CB's that we spent £30m on last summer a chance to make the step up and partner Evans.

We still have Morgan as well. if none of them make the grade then we can look at the situation in January.

If we were buying Soyuncu now people would look at his profile and think it's good business, he has excellent pedigree with 24 caps for a proper footballing nation like Turkey, 50 Bundesliga appearances and he also made the team for Bundesliga team of the year. 

Time for Cags to step up and shut the doubters up. :thumbup:

I just think this season is massive, united, chelsea, arsenal, they're all on the back foot reorganising, i could take maguire going if we spend the money on a winger but i think soyuncu will be full of errors, i hope i'm wrong.