Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
49er

Brendan you have £80m to spend before transfer deadline

5 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Do you mind? I'll have you for defamation....lol

5 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Do you mind? I'll have you for defamation....lol

To be honest you have become something of a legend, but just worried that you have done away with my mateslol

38 minutes ago, 49er said:

Are you @HighPeakFox in disguiselol. Where are @Izzy and @Blue Fox 72 when I need them most?

I'm here my friends. Just not very active on at the moment. More browsing than posting.

FWIW I'm disappointed that HM has left as I always want to keep our best players as well as adding extra quality to the squad to move us forward. Him leaving was inevitable in the end I suppose but still would rather have kept him.

I will remain positive that the Board and Brendan will make the necessary moves to continue our improvement this season. :scarf:

1 minute ago, 49er said:

lol

Didn't know that he lives in Eyres Monsell

Pfffttt as if EM has something as classy as a 'Dungeon' 

What they have is a big hole in the ground that they've nicknamed "The Pit" that is the community meeting point.

2 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I'm here my friends. Just not very active on at the moment. More browsing than posting.

FWIW I'm disappointed that HM has left as I always want to keep our best players as well as adding extra quality to the squad to move us forward. Him leaving was inevitable in the end I suppose but still would rather have kept him.

I will remain positive that the Board and Brendan will make the necessary moves to continue our improvement this season. :scarf:

Good to hear from you,too. Gone quite on the Name this Leicester team thread - busy with other things

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

Pfffttt as if EM has something as classy as a 'Dungeon' 

What they have is a big hole in the ground that they've nicknamed "The Pit" that is the community meeting point.

Never been to EM. Is it true that even alsatians walk the streets in pairs, for fear of their safety?

1 minute ago, 49er said:

Never been to EM. Is it true that even alsatians walk the streets in pairs, for fear of their safety?

Depends on which section. The end which desperately want to be known as Glen Parva isn't too bad... But the delusion is quite telling. Despite what the map lines depict. You're Eyres Monsell, live with it!

My personal pet peeve is just... As a former takeaway delivery driver Sturdee Road, Paisley Road and Hillsborough Road are just the absolute worst roads for an estate due to speed bumps. 

And that's because none of the cvnts round there can actually drive for shit! 

3 hours ago, 49er said:

Are you @HighPeakFox in disguiselol. Where are @Izzy and @Blue Fox 72 when I need them most?

I’d love to come to your defence mate but I’m down at the end of Southed pier right now with the wife and kids and it’s also my wedding anniversary. Just too distracted right now to think how I’d spend £80m :D

51 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I’d love to come to your defence mate but I’m down at the end of Southed pier right now with the wife and kids and it’s also my wedding anniversary. Just too distracted right now to think how I’d spend £80m :D

On a divorce?

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Which end?

Realistically we won't be able to tempt any players who are about to embark on European football this season, which is price bracket that we perhaps find ourselves in given how much we've got from Maguire. Aissa Mandi completed more passes than any centre back in La Liga and would offer us a relatively cheaper and very stylish centre back. I think Salif Sane from Schalke is an absolute unit and statistically would win the ariel duels that Harry did for us. I reckon we will end up going for Tarkowski though as he probably fits the mould and will need very little time settling in.