Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
49er

Brendan you have £80m to spend before transfer deadline

1 minute ago, MPH said:

Are you on the wind up?

I'm not quite sure you understand the theme of this thread. If we were buying someone for £80m who falls into this category, recognising, of course, they may not want to come here etc

24 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

If we're talking marquee signings we could make with £80m I'd be going after Gareth Bale.That's a position we could strengthen and would send shockwaves through the football world.

We could afford him for 80 weeks assuming he comes on a free :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Dave Fishwick said:

I trust Brendan, if Dunk is number 1 on his list then we go and get Dunk

I'd like to wave a bit of money at Stoke for Butland, think he could be good competition for Kasper

maybe Rebic or Kostic from Frankfurt if they'd come

I was thinking of Ivan Perisic - think he's thirty so maybe his best years are behind him. Nevertheless, a class player

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave Fishwick said:

I trust Brendan, if Dunk is number 1 on his list then we go and get Dunk

I'd like to wave a bit of money at Stoke for Butland, think he could be good competition for Kasper

maybe Rebic or Kostic from Frankfurt if they'd come

Problem with Kostic is pacy left winger, but end product (cross/shot) is usually disappointing

15 minutes ago, 49er said:

I'm not quite sure you understand the theme of this thread. If we were buying someone for £80m who falls into this category, recognising, of course, they may not want to come here etc

For the record, I was going to say Sancho too! 

If I was BRodgers, I would say...

" thx  But  no thx. Firstly its Not £80 mill,!! Now is it?? More like £62-65 mil.

Top My Friend But First My boss its a Bit Too late,to gamble in t he market

unless Rudders has something up bis sleeve....Lets see about using your

Previous years young  investments"....

" Oh yes  Top, I will come back to you in the Next window"

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

If I was BRodgers, I would say...

" thx  But  no thx. Firstly its Not £80 mill,!! Now is it?? More like £62-65 mil.

Top My Friend But First My boss its a Bit Too late,to gamble in t he market

unless Rudders has something up bis sleeve....Lets see about using your

Previous years young  investments"....

" Oh yes  Top, I will come back to you in the Next window"

Brendan's  actual response -' Top, I didn't come down to Leicester to manage a mid-table team. I don't want to just finish above Brighton - I want to go for the Top 4 and I need further investment to make this a possibility. If you are not backing me, you could have appointed Neil Warnock instead of me!'

21 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I think some of our fans have got to remember we’re still only Leicester City football club 

Or to quote Martin Luther King Jr, "I think some of us need to remember we're still slaves."

Don't mean to offend, I'm sure you know that, just using hyperbole to make a point.