Collymore Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019 Gone back about a day @Mark !  Thought for a moment the Maguire thread was back 😀
Mark Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019 Sorry everyone. Following some database issues last night we had to recover the forum from earlier yesterday, I tried to get it sorted quicker but it took longer than expected, unfortunately quite alot of posts were lost during this.
Blanchflower78 Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019 2 minutes ago, Mark said: Sorry everyone. Following some database issues last night we had to recover the forum from earlier yesterday, I tried to get it sorted quicker but it took longer than expected, unfortunately quite alot of posts were lost during this. Thank god...
LC/FC Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019 2 minutes ago, SecretPro said: I'M GOING TO HURT MYSELF DON'T RUN WITH SHARP OBJECTS!Â
Countryfox Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019 33 minutes ago, Mark said: Sorry everyone. Following some database issues last night we had to recover the forum from earlier yesterday, I tried to get it sorted quicker but it took longer than expected, unfortunately quite alot of posts were lost during this.  Thought my Harry Maguire pic on the Tarkowski thread went cus someone complained about it ....  ?????  And where's my puff ball pic !! ....  are they coming back or gone for good ???   Â
Pliskin Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019 48 minutes ago, Mark said: Sorry everyone. Following some database issues last night we had to recover the forum from earlier yesterday, I tried to get it sorted quicker but it took longer than expected, unfortunately quite alot of posts were lost during this. 'kin Richie Wellens...
StanSP Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019 54 minutes ago, Mark said: Sorry everyone. Following some database issues last night we had to recover the forum earlier yesterday, I tried to get it sorted quicker but it took longer than expected, unfortunately quite alot of posts were lost during this. Fvck sake. All that time wasted at work and it's gone Â
kingcarr21 Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019 Trying to get the Maguire thread back under 400 pages Â
Mark Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019 7 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said: Wait - is Champions Archive new? Newish, it was requested here Â
urban.spaceman Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019 30 minutes ago, Mark said: Newish, it was requested here  Love it. Long may it stay (until the next time we win the league)!
Saxondale Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019 1 hour ago, Pliskin said: 'kin Richie Wellens... 'kin Rudkin.
Jimothy Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019 9 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said: I hope Josh Lowe does well for us. I hear Kevin Ellison is a bright young prospect.
ARM1968 Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019 Ahh don’t worry about missing posts. I doubt any of them were important to humanity, or even the denizens of FT to be honest.Â
Countryfox Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019  Takes more than a ‘database issue to get rid of my post !!! ....   Â
fuchsntf Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019 51 minutes ago, Countryfox said:  Takes more than a ‘database issue to get rid of my post !!! ....    You have Deep regressive Thoughts & .ideas I have found a Good. Phsyco-analyse....its desperate times and your Walking in dark-shadows.. I have called the relevant number...please dont worry. Just assist und go quietly with the nice men,in white cloaks...when they ring your doorbell. Be aware....you havent won the postcode-lottery....!!
Countryfox Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019 9 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:  I have found a Good. Phsyco-analyse.... ..   And how many years have you been using him now ? ...    is he still sane ?????    Â
fuchsntf Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019 18 minutes ago, Countryfox said: Â And how many years have you been using him now ? ... Â Â Â is he still sane ????? Â Â Â Â Took over years ago..... I HAVE THE POWER....!! Â look into My eyes... Â Â Trust in me..
DJ Barry Hammond Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019 7 hours ago, Mark said: Sorry everyone. Following some database issues last night we had to recover the forum from earlier yesterday, I tried to get it sorted quicker but it took longer than expected, unfortunately quite alot of posts were lost during this.  RIP to the lost posts 😥  Its certainly been a massacre today
Jimothy Posted 7 August 2019 Posted 7 August 2019 Its gutting. I posted some absolute gold in the previous 24 hoursÂ
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.