Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bradfox

Stadium Expansion survey

Just saw an article on the lcfc website which states a survey was sent to all season ticket holders regarding the new stadium Expansion.

Did anyone else receive this as I haven't. Just wondered how many people actually got the email??

King Power Stadium Expansion Research Survey To Close On Sunday 1 September

Leicester City supporters have until 11:59pm on Sunday 1 September to complete a survey for the proposed expansion plans of King Power Stadium.

1 minute ago, Snik-Snok said:

A friend of mine (who's a season ticket holder) hasn't got one. He said he's checked his junk mail, but never received it. His LCFC account has his correct email address, and he gets other emails from them.

I'm not a ST holder and I got one...

1 hour ago, David Hankey said:

As a season ticket holder I haven't seen one but I wish they'd get on with it. The project has been talked about for years and as we have proved we're no longer a yo-yo Club let's get it done.

We have?

:vardy:

1 hour ago, David Hankey said:

As a season ticket holder I haven't seen one but I wish they'd get on with it. The project has been talked about for years and as we have proved we're no longer a yo-yo Club let's get it done.

What could possibly go wrong?

Image result for yoyo gif funny

Image result for single person stadium

Edited by Collymore

3 hours ago, David Hankey said:

Don't you think so?

We were longer in the top flight under O'Neill (though this is the point he jacks it in for Taylor to take the reins). I'd say let's get to double figures first.

However, we should expand asap.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu

1 hour ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

We were longer in the top flight under O'Neill (though this is the point he jacks it in for Taylor to take the reins). I'd say let's get to double figures first.

No we wernt. We were in the Premier League for 6 seasons 1996-2002. 4 under O Neil and 2 under Taylor. This time we are now in our 6th season so unless we go down this year we are going to make our longest run in the EPL. 

51 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

No we wernt. We were in the Premier League for 6 seasons 1996-2002. 4 under O Neil and 2 under Taylor. This time we are now in our 6th season so unless we go down this year we are going to make our longest run in the EPL. 

Don't tempt it lol

2 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Wait so you're saying we should wait 4 more years before expanding? Yet in the next breath saying we need to expand now? 

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Don't tempt it lol

Wait so you're saying we should wait 4 more years before expanding? Yet in the next breath saying we need to expand now? 

No, I was replying to someone who said we were an established top flight team. I disagreed.

So basically I'm saying we don't need to wait that long.

Make sense now?

1 minute ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

No, I was replying to someone who said we were an established top flight team. I disagreed.

So basically I'm saying we don't need to wait that long.

Make sense now?

Were not established but then when is anyone established? We could make 10 seasons in a row and were still just 1 season away from going down. Its always possible with a majority of Premier League clubs. Stoke were established, they were in the Premier League for 10 Seasons, then they dropped and now bottom of the Championship. Its a short term game.

Back to the point, making the stadium to 40k is vital, I live 3 1/2 hours away and so cant have a season ticket but literally cannot get a ticket, as often sold out and doesnt make general sale. Were a big enough club to sell out 40k so why not make a more attractive stand, seat more peopl and fill out a stadium and become a bigger club.

I used to go to alot more games between 2004-2014 was so easy to get tickets when it wasnt sold out all the time but only managed to see 2 since! If we get relegated in the future and play in front of 24k in a 40k stadium then its really not that big a problem, its worst to prevent people from going by capping the capacity.

You also grow your core level of support so if we get to a regular 40k and then get relegated there's a strong possibility that the gates will be higher than the last time we were in the Championship.