Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool A Match Thread

24 minutes ago, daverollo said:

Kasper

RIcky, Cags, Evans, Chilly

Wilf

Denis Yuri

Madders

Vardy, Barnes

4 1 2 1 2?

I don’t know if you’re joking or not but that would be the most narrow formation football has ever seen. 

Edit: didn’t realise you were referring to a diamond. Disappointing if that’s the case. 

Edited by Leeds Fox

My guess is 433. Barnes and Mads playing wide to try to occupy their fullbacks. They'll either not overlap so much, or they'll be space to exploit in behind them. 

We could play a brick wall across the 6 yard line and Liverpool would still  be capable of scoring 4. The Scousers last lost at home in April 2017. Home win I'm afraid but one that will not leave me wanting to throw fruit bowels across my kitchen, I still have not replaced the last one!. 

Just now, Nicolo Barella said:

It's the 4-3-1-2. God this is going to be highscoring. I would have preferred the 4-3-3 with 

Maddison Ndidi Praet

Perez Vardy Albrighton

As the front 6. But this is going to be a thriller.

Perez is not playing.

Just now, sishades said:

We could play a brick wall across the 6 yard line and Liverpool would still  be capable of scoring 4. The Scousers last lost at home in April 2017. Home win I'm afraid but one that will not leave me wanting to throw fruit bowels across my kitchen, I still have not replaced the last one!. 

What if we moved the brick wall back onto the goal line?

• Like 1