Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool A Match Thread

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

No idea i just close any addons that pop up. They tend to have an addon, you close click on link again and then the stream pops up. 

OK , thanks for the reply.  no sky is a good thing for this one. come on leicester!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

VVD, Salah & Mane are the only players in that team that are better than what we have IMO. 

Spot on. When those three were effectively out of the game in the second half against Salzburg the defence looked jittery, and the midfield was bang average. Our problem is how do we stop the front three. If we can do that, the game is there for the taking. This is not the Liverpool side that had the class of Lawrenson, Hansen, Souness, Dalgleish, Rush..

• Haha 1

This certainly isn't the sort of situation where something like a 4-2 defeat would be surprising, but for me it's a free hit.  We're expected to get nothing out of it, and everybody except Liverpool and MC (who aren't our competition) has to play Liverpool and MC twice.

1 minute ago, Deeg67 said:

This certainly isn't the sort of situation where something like a 4-2 defeat would be surprising, but for me it's a free hit.  We're expected to get nothing out of it, and everybody except Liverpool and MC (who aren't our competition) has to play Liverpool and MC twice.

I'm expecting something - don't want to just give up 3 points like we did at United.

40 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

VVD, Salah & Mane are the only players in that team that are better than what we have

to properly read a Sheppy post, simply add "in Coalville" at the end.  Works a charm

• Haha 2

Just now, That_Dude said:

There's a difference of level between Pool and United though.

Agree. This one is a super bonus thunderball game. Liverpool are a world class outfit and will win the league, just sit back and enjoy the game. 

My hopes in the first 15 mins:

1. We don't concede a goal - Liverpool always start well.

2. We don't have Madders out left chasing Alexander Arnold.

3. Madders don't limp off early - I hope he's fit and plays in the 10 role