Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
somebum

PS5

7 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

At least you can get to that screen. The website says its having maintenance for me.

I registered interest at GAME months ago. So im hoping they contact me soon.

Yeah it was doing that for me so I just kept refreshing and one time it just put me in!

Is that for instore or online for Game? I saw on twitter they had sold out of online preorders

Argos tomorrow looks like the next option

Edited by moore_94

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Yeah it was doing that for me so I just kept refreshing and one time it just put me in!

Is that for instore or online for Game? As I saw on twitter they had sold out of online preorders

Argos tomorrow looks like the next option

It was in store. I previously pre ordered the PS4, Switch and PS Vita in store and they have been really good. Normally once registering interest and as soon as pre order goes live ive had a call within a day

I must have been one of the first to register interest in the store as I just happened to go in on the day they started.

1 minute ago, kingcarr21 said:

It was in store. I previously pre ordered the PS4, Switch and PS Vita in store and they have been really good. Normally once registering interest and as soon as pre order goes live ive had a call within a day

I must have been one of the first to register interest in the store as I just happened to go in on the day they started.

I am holding out hope that my local store will still have hopefully 1 available on Saturday morning that I can pre-order as I much prefer to get it in person

Wanting to get one pre-ordered online as well that I can cancel just in case!

Good luck lads! Hope you manage to bag 1... I held off last night in the hope of spreading the cost via very... missed the very drop this morning lol had take he plunge on Amazon at 9 on the dot as I couldn’t chance missing out lol 

Edited by dbtcity

19 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

At least you can get to that screen. The website says its having maintenance for me.

I registered interest at GAME months ago. So im hoping they contact me soon.

Absolutely Fuming!

Sat in that queue screen, finally get to the point where it is taking me to the next screen to pre-order and it takes me to the maintenance screen!

Edited by moore_94
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Any idea what time Argos pre-orders are likely to go live? Registered my interest on their site months ago. As if did with game to be fair but never heard a thing from them.

tomorrow morning 7am I think.

I would use reddit for ps5 news. They're very quick with any updates

Edited by Swarles Barkley
  • Thanks 1