Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

FT General Election Poll 2019

FT General Election 2019  

501 members have voted

1. 1. Which party will be getting your vote?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Brexit Party
    • Green Party
    • Other

4 hours ago, Beliall said:

I'm coming on here to say the same thing, my mind is being pulled from left to right trying to make this decision, getting flyers from Lib Dems telling me only they can stop Boris, getting letters from labour telling me to vote Lib Dem, I dont understand it at all. I weant to vote labour, but if they are posting letters telling everyone to vote yellow, then what does that do to my vote? why cant we just vote for who we want? why not post a letter asking me to vote labour? I want to vote, but for the first time since i started voting, im seriously considering not bothering. Or Voting Green.

Are you in a Lib Dem / Tory marginal? If that's the case then you should vote Lib Dem if you support either the Lib Dems or Labour, especially if Labour are actually endorsing it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, David Guiza said:

And yet I still feel like I've seen too much of Patel and Rees-Mogg :ph34r:

So according to that Corbyn has done less interviews then Boris but Boris is the one accused of hiding

Edited by jammie82uk

34 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

So according to that Corbyn has done less interviews then Boris but Boris is the one accused of hiding

Corbyn has done 2 head-to-heads with Johnson and an interview with Andrew Marr, all of which I saw, plus Andrew Neil & the C4 Climate Debate, which I didn't.

So that's already 5 that he did - so where the hell they get that figure of 2 from, I don't know? :dunno:

Edited by Alf Bentley

1 minute ago, Alf Bentley said:

Corbyn has done 2 head-to-heads with Johnson and an interview with Andrew Marr, all of which I saw, plus the C4 Climate Debate, which I didn't.

So that's already 4 that he did - so where the hell they get that figure of 2 from, I don't know? :dunno:

Plus not a single mention of Starmer, who I've seen doing appearances on Sky News and ITV.

1 minute ago, martyn said:

Pretty surprised no video has come out yet of this assault on Hancock's aide.

it’s probably a lie or a set up like literally everything else any tory says. hope not, though. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

the fact they are going to get a majority vote and actual boris johnson is going to remain in charge of this country, in this day and age, is remarkable. 

55 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

is that meant to be a bad thing? 

3 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

it’s probably a lie or a set up like literally everything else any tory says. hope not, though. 

When you read your last two posts back - the reason for the first one should actually become clearer.

Just now, Kopfkino said:

Fear not. Bloke walks into another blokes finger. If that is genuinely it then lol

Is that it? lol

Arrested for that - mental.

16 minutes ago, Desabafar said:

I lived in Italy and Portugal for a time they never had kids lying on floors in hospitals and you can actually see doctors there but they spend less than we do and dont play poltiics with it. It isnt just money

They do have the distinct advantage of not having to have a collective national wank over three letters on a blue background. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

I like that New Zealand had two referendums about changing their flag but many in the UK dont think the public should be allowed another vote on whether to bankrupt the country or not

You've a perfectly reasonable choice to bankrupt the country this Thursday if you want.

20 minutes ago, Desabafar said:

I lived in Italy and Portugal for a time they never had kids lying on floors in hospitals and you can actually see doctors there but they spend less than we do and dont play poltiics with it. It isnt just money

I can accept that often it’s not about the money spent and it’s more about policies and implementation. The issue for me is the burying the head in the sand approach and denying there’s really a problem, just churning out stats about increased spending. We had the United Nations (I believe it was?) write a damning report on the UK saying that our policies towards supporting people with disabilities went against human rights. The government just dismissed it outright, even though the reports we consistently hear (and I see in my work) are that the UN have it spot on. 

2 hours ago, chinna said:

Disgusting By Boris Johnson

He looks ****ed there. I know the scruffy look is his thing, but he looks terrible and under so much stress. And I don't think its stress of the worry of losing, I think its the stress of coming under even the smallest amount of scrutiny. Theres only so long you can keep up the bullshit act, its obviously getting to him. He sounds flustered to. For all his faults he can think on his feet and mumble his way out of most things, but he didn't know what to do there, and the old soundbites weren't working.

9 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I missed this, what happened with LK?

Matt Hancock visited Leeds General Hospital to see the boy with pneumonia sleeping on coats.

He walks out. There are protestors there.

Matt Hancock gets in to his car.

One of the protestor (a Labour activist?) sticks an outstretched arm pointing in the direction of the car Hancock just got in.

Someone walks in to the arm.

Before the video surfaced, Kuenssberg reported that things 'turned nasty' and that there was a punch thrown lol. She has since deleted the tweet. However someone took screenshots of her lies :D 

Edited by StanSP
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Survation, the polling company 'the left' love and trust more than any other (apparently)

You've been misinformed. "The left" have seen the light and now realise that it is ICM who are at the cutting edge of polling accuracy.... 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7772837/Boris-Johnsons-general-election-poll-lead-SIX-points.html

"Boris Johnson and the Tories' lead over Corbyn and Labour has narrowed to just six points with the election three days away. The Prime Minister has consistently been polling double digits ahead of Mr Corbyn but a new ICM Research survey suggests the race for Number 10 is tightening. The poll, conducted between December 6-9, puts the Tories on 42 per cent - the same rating as the company's last survey published at the start of the month.  But Labour has gained one point and is now on 36 per cent overall, boosting the party's hopes of depriving Mr Johnson of a majority". ;)

• Haha 1