Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dorkingfox

Vardy

28 minutes ago, Floridafox said:

What a player! Great viewing on this long wet weekend without the Premier League. The video gives a new appreciation of how good Vardy is running with the ball not just scoring goal after goal

The way he manages to switch his body from side to side while running at such pace is incredible and you can see how it ties defenders in knots.

Still think he is technically so underrated. So many opposition fans seem to just see him as a pacy goal poacher.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LC/FC said:

SEE SOUTHGATE!?!?!?!? 

This is what you missed out on and begging for back now, to give you a plan B, you absolutely melt of a fraud. 

But no... Carthorse Kane is your boy. Not the League's most clinical and dynamic striker. 

Calm down. Vardy chose to retire.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LC/FC said:

SEE SOUTHGATE!?!?!?!? 

This is what you missed out on and begging for back now, to give you a plan B, you absolutely melt of a fraud. 

But no... Carthorse Kane is your boy. Not the League's most clinical and dynamic striker. 

No manager would look past Kane with his record, it's unbelievable. If he wasn't English then people would go mental over him... his record is unreal.

The point is England should start with 2 strikers, not 1. Vardy should play with Kane. It's the same old shit formation whoever we're playing.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Dorkingfox said:

This video is proof Vardy ain't just a striker that gets in behind the defence the bloke is generally world class and everything you would want from a striker and more.

he can dribble, take players on, score from anywhere inside the box, left foot, right foot, headers, runs all day, harass defenders. the man is a legend

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Dorkingfox said:

Would the players in the current England team, other than Maddison, know how to play with him, they did not before, which is why he retired.

2 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Calm down. Vardy chose to retire.

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

No manager would look past Kane with his record, it's unbelievable. If he wasn't English then people would go mental over him... his record is unreal.

The point is England should start with 2 strikers, not 1. Vardy should play with Kane. It's the same old shit formation whoever we're playing.

He should have had more chances with England. I know it. You know it. Everyone knows it. Just a travesty that because of Kane getting picked constantly, maybe Vardy would have had a better chance in some games Kane didn't need to start. And as for the World Cup... Lucked through that with set pieces. When England, who want to play quick pressing football, does a Puel with Vards.

Don't tell me from watching the video, it wouldn't have been amazing watching him tear through the backlines of more countries than he did. 

• Like 1

Legoatend.

Class, class, class.  

A measure of a great is that they could have played in different positions.  Vardy could have played in any position and been fantastic with the exception of the size-related centre back and goalkeeper.

Our current team is rammed with players who could have developed in different positions.  I have a hunch that Soyuncu would be a deadly striker, Ricardo a worldy number 10, N'didi a world class cb...

VARdy at centre forward is our GOAT.  Legend. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LC/FC said:

He should have had more chances with England. I know it. You know it. Everyone knows it. Just a travesty that because of Kane getting picked constantly, maybe Vardy would have had a better chance in some games Kane didn't need to start. And as for the World Cup... Lucked through that with set pieces. When England, who want to play quick pressing football, does a Puel with Vards.

Don't tell me from watching the video, it wouldn't have been amazing watching him tear through the backlines of more countries than he did. 

Dunno why you included my post in that; did you totally miss my point.

My point was, England should be playing 2 up top. Vardy and Kane both got 20 goals when Euro 2016 came around so they both should have started together. Same thing happens with Wilson now, he should play alongside Kane. Two good strikers and we consistently play two holding men regardless of who we play.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LC/FC said:

The not looking past Kane point mostly. 

He's scored 174 in 268 for Spurs. Anybody with a record like that should be starting, and starting with a strike partner.

Edited by Fox92

6 minutes ago, trabuch said:

To the point of playing him for 120mins v Croatia when he was dead on his feet.

Exactly. Perfect time to put Vardy on at the start of extra time. Fresh, rapid legs. Run at them, stretch them, go at them. But no, Southgate spanners about for another weak 20 minutes when the entire country could see that Vardy would terrorise tired legs.

Edited by LC/FC
  • Like 3