Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

How to watch the Premier League on Prime Video

God I hope they bring this to the USA. So sick of the NBC/Comcast shitshow. Every fvcking week its to the bar I go to watch the match on Cable or Sports Gold.

And then I have to hope that bar opens before 7:30/10am much less noon on the weekend.  Or its off to the crap streams and crap internet.

With internet speeds that Viet Nam puts to shame.

Hate to root for the evil empire(amazon) but its becoming desperate times for those of us who can't blow $150+ a month on cable(yuk) and the add ons.

Crapification at its finest.          Sorry :mad:

1 hour ago, SO1 said:

God I hope they bring this to the USA. So sick of the NBC/Comcast shitshow. Every fvcking week its to the bar I go to watch the match on Cable or Sports Gold.

And then I have to hope that bar opens before 7:30/10am much less noon on the weekend.  Or its off to the crap streams and crap internet.

Hate to root for the evil empire(amazon) but its becoming desperate times for those of us who can't blow $150+ a month on cable(yuk) and the add ons.

That sucks. I have NBC Sports Gold (accessed via US VPN) for $70 or so for the whole season - absolute bargain.

Many 3pm matches feature Leicester (seen around 4-5 this season already)...

31 minutes ago, Reginaldo said:

That sucks. I have NBC Sports Gold (accessed via US VPN) for $70 or so for the whole season - absolute bargain.

Many 3pm matches feature Leicester (seen around 4-5 this season already)...

That is an absolute bargain. Unfortunately for those of us who follow one club, or in my case one manager, its a bit problematic. I cut the cord on cable and won't be going back.

Oh well.

2 hours ago, SO1 said:

Why don’t you buy $60 NBC season pass and Apple play it to your TV? 

Trust me the US has a MUCH better coverage than scrambling around finding a stream in the UK.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SO1 said:

IPTV?

3 hours ago, brucey said:

How many free 1 month trials will be taken out on 3rd Dec to be cancelled a month later? lol

the churn rate of free trials( but that is worldwide) is over 13% with the premier attraction if they got 15%, it will be deemed a success.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Plastik Man said:

I took the free trial last December, but not had another offer so far. Do you need to create a new account?

Not sure, she seems to manage it every year. Not sure if she just uses a different email or what. I'll ask her later.

• Like 1

Don't know if anyone else has already covered this but just in case they haven't, there are two game exclusives listed as available on Amazon Prim in December. 4/12 18:30hrs Watford home and 19:30hrs 26/12 Liverpool home. That second game should be the title decider :scarf:

15 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Don't know if anyone else has already covered this but just in case they haven't, there are two game exclusives listed as available on Amazon Prim in December. 4/12 18:30hrs Watford home and 19:30hrs 26/12 Liverpool home. That second game should be the title decider :scarf:

I have Amazon Prime, and was hoping that they would be showing our away games, but alas will be at the King Power for both. My wife will watch the Liverpool game on Prime, because she thinks it's insane to have an 8pm game on Boxing Day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, urban fox said:

Do you need a TV stick or can you stream through a pc/laptop?

You can use a mobile, lap top or PC. But you can only use a Fire Stick (or newer generic stick) older ones won’t work!

Signed up for the 30 day free trial today, it’s the earliest date that covers up until the last game on 27th Dec.

It can be cancelled straight away if you don’t want auto renewal, the benefits are kept for the full 30 days.

Immediately got a banner offering a free £5 amazon voucher for watching 5 mins of prime video too, not sure if everyone gets the offer but looks like it only applies to trials started before the 2nd Dec.

On 25/11/2019 at 20:21, brucey said:

How many free 1 month trials will be taken out on 3rd Dec to be cancelled a month later? lol

Genuinely think this is their strategy.

Take out a free trial for the football.

Order a few things with Prime over the Christmas period = "hmmm this is actually alright". Gain customers that way.