Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommo220

James Rodriguez

"Don Balon" article

James Rodriguez has 'new girlfriend': "40 million and the Premier"

New suitor for the Colombian

The Colombian James Rodríguez has long been ringing to leave Real Madrid . This summer endured the screen without penalty or glory due to the lack of signings in the spinal by Florentino Pérez, but it seems that this will not happen next season where everything indicates that Fabian Ruiz and possibly Paul Pogba will arrive to have new commanders in the center of the Real Madrid field .

The midfielder this season began counting for Zinedine Zidane, but despite the fact that his level was the highest in the squad, it did not seem at any time that the French coach was going to give continuity in the starting eleven.

The defeat in Mallorca practically sentenced him and then his dubious injuries have caused him to be more outside than inside and could even go out in the winter market. However, it seems that Florentino Pérez has a plan to place James Rodriguez next summer for 40 million euros.

Leicester City wants to continue living the English dream and extend it as much as possible, and if it manages to qualify for the Champions League next season it will go for James Rodriguez , something that for the moment is well on its way to being 10 points above with 13 days played.

The English have the team cleaned up after the sales of recent years and it seems that they would be willing to pay the 40 million euros that Florentino Pérez wants to get rid of the talented Colombian midfielder, who has been at a lower level for several years than he was supposed to and it seems that its downhill begins to be seen.

What a time to be alive and supporting City! lol

Now "Don Balon" might be the Spanish equivalent to Football Rumours for all i know - but i'm not letting something like the truth get in the way of a good story.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

Wouldn’t want him tbh which shows you how far we’ve come 

I'm a bit torn really. 

If his head and heart were in the right place he'd be sensational. He's not exactly all action, sprint round the pitch, blood and guts for ninety minutes. 

But we're probably kidding ourselves it we think YT is either. 

His technical ability would be beyond anyone else at the club. 

His wages would be eye watering though. 

18 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'm a bit torn really. 

If his head and heart were in the right place he'd be sensational. He's not exactly all action, sprint round the pitch, blood and guts for ninety minutes. 

But we're probably kidding ourselves it we think YT is either. 

His technical ability would be beyond anyone else at the club. 

His wages would be eye watering though. 

He’s not going to be arsed about playing for us is he, Tielemans loves it here. We’re where we are because we sign players that want to be here.

15 minutes ago, Stadt said:

He’s not going to be arsed about playing for us is he, Tielemans loves it here. We’re where we are because we sign players that want to be here.

Yeah no real argument with any of that, hence "if head and heart" etc. 

Players who leave one of the 'mega' clubs rarely do much anywhere else, I think once the mentality of your career being on a downward trajectory kicks in it is hard to stop the slide. He is a very good player but would he be a good player for us? I am not sure. I don't know if his heart would be in it and I think it is more realistic that it would just upset the squad. It would be amazing to see us attract such a star name but other Premier League teams have been caught doing with this and it hasn't worked out very often.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mancunianfox said:

Players who leave one of the 'mega' clubs rarely do much anywhere else, I think once the mentality of your career being on a downward trajectory kicks in it is hard to stop the slide. He is a very good player but would he be a good player for us? I am not sure. I don't know if his heart would be in it and I think it is more realistic that it would just upset the squad. It would be amazing to see us attract such a star name but other Premier League teams have been caught doing with this and it hasn't worked out very often.

If there were even an ounce of truth to it, it depends on the player and what their personality is like i suppose.  realistically, he's not going to be short for a few quid so it depends on how important regaining the heady heights of his earlier career are for him.  

If he wanted to come in as a champagne Charlie - then PASS, if he wants to come in and regain his earlier form and start tearing up the Premier League, then its all gravy for me.

52 minutes ago, mancunianfox said:

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

Wouldn’t want him tbh which shows you how far we’ve come 

Seems bizarre to say it, but I wouldn't want him either.

We are a TEAM working together like a pack of wolves. James is a lone wolf and no amount of individual brilliance can make up for the effect accommodating a player like that in a free role messes up the team. Also, we'd have to drop JM or YT for him to be effective, no thanks.

For the record I wouldn't have 'RM26' back either as he is in the James mould.

1 hour ago, mancunianfox said:

Schmeichel, Drinkwater & Simpson have all won the premier league since leaving your fair city!

• Like 1