Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dorkingfox

Sutton, sick, bitter and twisted

I find Sutton slightly annoying, but also slightly amusing - I see it for what it is. It's just his persona and it gets him attention which keeps him in a job. He knows one day the Radio 5/BT banter punditry fad will end - then he can go and spend the rest of his days talking about Celtic. When he does the Fantasy 606 Podcast he's a lot more reasonable.

I find Savage more annoying, because he's an ex-player (who loves us when we're doing well) and genuinely seems to believe what he says. Whenever anyone challenges him, he can never defend his own arguments and always tries to bring in others to fight his battles for him. And constantly says, "it's just my opinion," whenever he says something daft; like it excuses his stupidity. I'll never forget when he was saying why would Dyche leave Burnley for Leicester when Puel or Ranieri left - he seemed genuinely suprised.  

I don't really care what anyone thinks about our club. It just makes it all the sweeter when we prove them wrong.

Just listened to yesterday’s 606, Sutton truly is a total knob, Celtic may have a bigger fan base in the USA, they have won nothing outside of Scotland since 1967 when they were a good team, their value has risen to £125m, Celtic still trail Bournemouth, Burnley and Watford, whilst Leicester City are ranked among Europe's most valuable clubs. The Foxes beat Napoli, AC Milan and Inter Milan, the club has an enterprise value (EV) of €596m (£523m) according to the latest KPMG Football Clubs’ Valuation report. The Foxes’ EV is the 15th highest in Europe, the seventh highest in England, and represents a 29% increase on last year in Euros and a 35% year-on-year increase in sterling.

Manchester United take the top spot with an EV of €3.26bn (£2.86bn), Manchester City are Europe's fifth most valuable club with an EV of €2.16bn (£1.89bn) which may be higher now with recent investment. They’re followed by Arsenal (€2.1bn/£1.84bn) who do nothing with it, Chelsea (€1.77bn/£1.55bn), Liverpool (€1.58bn/£1.39bn), Juventus (€1.3bn/£1.14bn) and Tottenham (€1.29bn/£1.13bn). The foxes have grown well in the last few years and can start to catch the wealthier teams if we get good runs in Europe, our owner is worth $5.6b, more than the Spurs owner, so chew on that Sutton twat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dorkingfox said:

Just listened to yesterday’s 606, Sutton truly is a total knob, Celtic may have a bigger fan base in the USA, they have won nothing outside of Scotland since 1967 when they were a good team, their value has risen to £125m, Celtic still trail Bournemouth, Burnley and Watford, whilst Leicester City are ranked among Europe's most valuable clubs. The Foxes beat Napoli, AC Milan and Inter Milan, the club has an enterprise value (EV) of €596m (£523m) according to the latest KPMG Football Clubs’ Valuation report. The Foxes’ EV is the 15th highest in Europe, the seventh highest in England, and represents a 29% increase on last year in Euros and a 35% year-on-year increase in sterling.

Manchester United take the top spot with an EV of €3.26bn (£2.86bn), Manchester City are Europe's fifth most valuable club with an EV of €2.16bn (£1.89bn) which may be higher now with recent investment. They’re followed by Arsenal (€2.1bn/£1.84bn) who do nothing with it, Chelsea (€1.77bn/£1.55bn), Liverpool (€1.58bn/£1.39bn), Juventus (€1.3bn/£1.14bn) and Tottenham (€1.29bn/£1.13bn). The foxes have grown well in the last few years and can start to catch the wealthier teams if we get good runs in Europe, our owner is worth $5.6b, more than the Spurs owner, so chew on that Sutton twat.

Just to double check your not wound up right?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Just to double check your not wound up right?

No one wound up here, just pointing out some interesting information, that many people like to ignore, especially the media. Why do people assume that others are wound up if they are posting on a forum, is that not what it is for?

2 hours ago, Dorkingfox said:

No one wound up here, just pointing out some interesting information, that many people like to ignore, especially the media. Why do people assume that others are wound up if they are posting on a forum, is that not what it is for?

I mean I'm not einstein or owt but the comment "so chew on that sutton you twat" sounds like somebody rattled 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

What a sad life he lives, takes more pleasure in watching others fail than he does when his own team(s) do well.

Anyway, I think its time to close this thread, we've given this bore far too much airtime already.

I hope we meet Celtic in the Champions League and we **** them up. 

Nothing against Celtic Football Club - that gobby cvnt just needs to be pegged down a notch or two.