Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dorkingfox

Sutton, sick, bitter and twisted

22 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

Can’t wait until Vardy, Kasper, and Wes become pundits 

“Well, you know what I always say: he chatted shit and he got banged. No complaints from me.” *scene cuts away to player lying unconscious*

This is Arsenal’s last desperate effort to hang onto to the ‘big club” status. We are fast and brilliantly overtaking them. It’s a chance for their nitwit dumb fans and pundit jabber mouths to drum up their “big club” image by belittling us as we steamroll past them establishing ourselves as a new top 4 club in English football. 

Let’s be honest, most our great signings and young player integration was done by Puel. Being a great football club is more than just a good manager too. They can keep trying to buy our players, steal our managers, but they’ll never have Top, Susan, and Rudkin who will keep us moving forward and ahead of the likes of Arsenal. 

He and some of his dumber fellow pundits can’t cope with the paradigm shift. They can’t cope with the idea that we’re pushing our way into their top 4 on pure merit and not buying our way in like Man City and Chelsea did. 

It’s ****ing beautiful to see and I’m ****ing loving it. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Tanya said:

There are so many astute and entertaining pundits I am not sure how Savage and Sutton continue to steal a living right now...

I’ve been saying that for years about Savage . Sutton is just the latest di****ad that some BBC focus group came up with as the voice of the fans 

There's a betway ad on punditry featuring Danny Mills and Chris Sutton which sadly potrays the what a 'modern pundit' is all about; no substance whatsoever and controversial for the sake of getting a reaction.

Sutton is like the guy in the office who takes your non reaction to his sh it opinions/jokes as you taking offence when in reality its the fact that you literally dont know how to react and are just embarrassed for them.

He's trying to define himself as someone who can provide a critical, often brutal summary of football - perhaps attempting to imitate Roy Keane, as it often makes for good viewing. The difference is, Keane was an incredibly good player, succeeded at the highest level for years and although he's harsh, he's actually really fair. Sutton moved from the EPL to play in Scotland - a limited career to say the least. John Terry made a really good point a few years ago about the validity of Savage's criticism given how little he actually achieved in the game. We should just enjoy how salty they are at times, reflects a lack of understanding of the situation we're in at the moment. 

Look even if its true and Brendan Rodgers wanted to jump ship to a bigger club, he would have to do a good job and leave us in a good position. His focus will always be with us whilst he is our manager. I personally think he's here for the long term but regardless we will benefit.

I think many pundits are stuck in the past and just trot out the same old cliches. The likes of Sutton and Savage also only have a career through being controversially blunt as they don’t have the intellect to be any more nuanced in their observations.

The Celtic situation is a classic example of living in the past. Celtic are not a big club. They WERE a big club who had European relevance. In today’s game it’s not possible to attract the top talent to the Scottish Premiership. That puts Celtic miles behind Bournemouth in terms of squad ability. A historic and iconic club? Definitely, but not a big club.

Rodgers may well go to Arsenal or another big English club. The only way to stop that ultimately happening is to match his ambition by winning things at Leicester. That may or may not be possible, but you don’t need to be a genius pundit to point it out. Just an arsehole searching for click bait. 

37 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I think many pundits are stuck in the past and just trot out the same old cliches. The likes of Sutton and Savage also only have a career through being controversially blunt as they don’t have the intellect to be any more nuanced in their observations.

The Celtic situation is a classic example of living in the past. Celtic are not a big club. They WERE a big club who had European relevance. In today’s game it’s not possible to attract the top talent to the Scottish Premiership. That puts Celtic miles behind Bournemouth in terms of squad ability. A historic and iconic club? Definitely, but not a big club.

Rodgers may well go to Arsenal or another big English club. The only way to stop that ultimately happening is to match his ambition by winning things at Leicester. That may or may not be possible, but you don’t need to be a genius pundit to point it out. Just an arsehole searching for click bait. 

Couldn't agree more. Sutton is a has-been, a sub-Savage dinosaur. Just like Celtic.

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

He and some of his dumber fellow pundits can’t cope with the paradigm shift. They can’t cope with the idea that we’re pushing our way into their top 4 on pure merit and not buying our way in like Man City and Chelsea did. 

It’s ****ing beautiful to see and I’m ****ing loving it. 

Chris Sutton is not arsed at all about whether or not the paradigm is shifting, mate. He's not going to be sat in his room with the lights off crying his eyes out if we qualify for the Champions League. He makes a living from winding people up and our precious fans are a nice juicy target for him to hit week after week

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Cant believe you let him wind you up lol I find him quite funny tbh 

He is not winding people up (well maybe a few), he just makes you laugh, as he is a total knobhead, plus BT is pretty poor for football stuff.