Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup Third Round Draw

27 minutes ago, pds said:

Anyone know when tv matches are announced. Unlikely ours I know but it's my son's birthday on 4th January and want to take him to the match rather than fork out for a party! 

I doubt ours will be on TV but last year they staggered kick-off times for some reason. We could well be 12.30pm, 3pm, 5.30pm on Saturday or 2pm Sunday.

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Tigers are playing on 4th at home. So every chance it’s moved or a staggered kick off 

Looks like we're on for a Sunday then. They had a selection last season at 2pm on the Sunday, so I wouldn't be surprised to see that. Also means our League Cup semi-final first leg will definitely be a Wednesday (;))

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Obviously the club don’t think so as they are only opening half the stadium 

They usually do that for cup games and see how demand goes. We managed 15k against Burton as a Championship team, surely now with us playing some great football and people desperate to watch us we'll get a healthy crowd?

1 hour ago, Corky said:

They usually do that for cup games and see how demand goes. We managed 15k against Burton as a Championship team, surely now with us playing some great football and people desperate to watch us we'll get a healthy crowd?

I’m in agreement with you that’s why I just don’t see the point in starting with half a stadium