Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Watford (H) - Match Thread

Just now, kristianity77 said:

Very poor.  Let's hope the normal second half side comes out that are more on it.  Playing like we think the result will just happen with minimal effort.

I know it’s been frustrating mate but that’s all it is, frustrating. There’s no lack of effort stop being ridiculous. They’re playing with two banks of 4 as deep as they can get and Deeney has spent more time defending than he has attacking. That says it all. Patience!  

• Like 3

VAR was brought in for exactly that type of incident.  I don't blame the ref for not giving it in real time, but VAR has to step in there.  What I will say is Pawson should not be booking Vardy before VAR confirms it's a dive.  There is clear contact so it can't possibly be a dive and now we're in the amazing position that Vardy has been booked and there's no penalty - how can that possibly be the end result of that incident?

Incompetent muppets.

• Like 3

Completely robbed their by the bungling officials.

Watford have made it very difficult for us though and we need to up the intensity in the second half.

Wonder how long it will be before we bring on Nacho.

Edited by Tuna

Pawson absolutely dreadful as always. How can the VAR person look at that and not give a penalty?

Perez should've scored twice, looks short of confidence. Barnes probably been our biggest threat but we're struggling to break down the low block. 

Onwards and upwards in the second half - I think we'll come good if we persevere, just need to be careful not to get caught on the counter.

VAR on the other hand, is just ridiculous! 

So whoever is watching the monitor has seen that incident and has ruled that Pawson hasn’t made a clear and obvious error? Even if it’s not a pen, why was the yellow card not rescinded? It’s not a dive is it?!