Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Norwich Match Thread

Leicester carried on playing when a Norwich player went down softly.

Pukki get upset and went In a little hard like a whiny **** on Ricardo, injuring himself in the process. They then got the ball back and kicked it out of play.

Instead of giving them the ball back from the resulting throwing in, Ian Nacho, who has been 99% doggies today thinks “sod this, if they’re shit-housing, so am I”, carries on playing.

This upsets Norwich again and I’m pretty sure Nacho got assaulted by Zimmerframe, stamped on by Godfrey then push to the ground by C*ntsell in the assembling melee that followed. 

After this, Krul tipped one in his own net, from a Vardy flick on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

**** this kicking the ball out and giving it back. Shouldn't be a thing in the first place. 

Otherwise what utter tosh that was. Played like the team second bottom for half an hour. Tactically a mess. Hoping we get something going second half and get away with it yet again at home. 

Don’t think it’s been as bad as some on here are making out. System didn’t quite work but we’ve changed it. We always grow into games as they progress, a few scares from the opposition in the first half etc. this one seems no different and sure they will do the business in the second half.

• Thanks 1

The first half shows some of our fans who are critical why Barnes (and Gray or Perez on the other side) is an important piece of our attacking play. He stretches the defence and makes great runs and helps to create as part of a bigger unit. Lack of goals can be improved but Barnes brings us a lot in attacking terms.

• Thanks 1

For those saying we have changed the system - we haven’t! Gray is up top with Vardy and I assume Nacho was hauled for having a nightmare and liability after the yellow card incident. 

I do think we should change shape though. Their wide players are getting in too easily and think we are lucky to go in at halftime level. 

1 minute ago, Kopfkino said:

**** this kicking the ball out and giving it back. Shouldn't be a thing in the first place. 

Otherwise what utter tosh that was. Played like the team second bottom for half an hour. Tactically a mess. Hoping we get something going second half and get away with it yet again at home. 

No idea why we even had to give it back, It went out following a 50:50 between Pukki and Ricardo. Iheanacho was perfectly within his rights to play on from the throw.

That said he was bloody awful apart from that.

3 minutes ago, Sly said:

Leicester carried on playing when a Norwich player went down softly.

Pukki get upset and went In a little hard like a whiny **** on Ricardo, injuring himself in the process. They then got the ball back and kicked it out of play.

Instead of giving them the ball back from the resulting throwing in, Ian Nacho, who has been 99% doggies today thinks “sod this, if they’re shit-housing, so am I”, carries on playing.

This upsets Norwich again and I’m pretty sure Nacho got assaulted by Zimmerframe, stamped on by Godfrey then push to the ground by C*ntsell in the assembling melee that followed. 

After this, Krul tipped one in his own net, from a Vardy flick on.

About sums it up :appl:

• Thanks 1

I didn’t like the diamond against Villa.

I know we won, however that was more about them being shite, than us being great and putting in a tactical masterclass. We did look rather open at times.

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

For those saying we have changed the system - we haven’t! Gray is up top with Vardy and I assume Nacho was hauled for having a nightmare and liability after the yellow card incident. 

I do think we should change shape though. Their wide players are getting in too easily and think we are lucky to go in at halftime level. 

What it does give us is a bit more flexibility though, we’ve seen Praet play wide right and we’re now only one sub away from going 4-1-4-1 with round pegs in round holes.