Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Daniele Rugani

1 hour ago, AlexFOX said:

Leicester City have added a second Juventus centre-back to their January wish list, according to the Telegraph, with Rodgers eyeing Daniele Rugani as well as Turkish international Merih Demiral. Read More https://www.sportsanalog.com/2019/12/23/report-leicester-make-enquiry-for-34m-juventus-defender/

Cause them to panic and force them to give us at least one of them. i like it.

9 minutes ago, MPH said:

Cause them to panic and force them to give us at least one of them. i like it.

Wish it were true what you say but much more likely Juventus tell us to pound it.

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Ok, so Juventus fans don't rate him? Fine by me. Doesn't mean he can't do the job in the Premier League.

Besides, let it sink in - we're linked with a Juventus first-teamer.

Gone are the days of Championship Manager dreams.

Isn’t that the point though .... he’s no longer a first teamer .... still can’t see this having legs ....

43 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Honestly who actually gives a **** if Juventus fans rate him or not. It bares absolutely no meaning to how he will play in the premier league or at our club if he were to join. Some people have too much time on their hands.

Exactly. There were West Brom fans who told us Evans was shit. It might be that Rugani is more suited to the English game. Who knows? Let's see him in a blue shirt first.

Edited by Paddy.

46 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Honestly who actually gives a **** if Juventus fans rate him or not. It bares absolutely no meaning to how he will play in the premier league or at our club if he were to join. Some people have too much time on their hands.

Seen on a Fiorentina forum:

Honestly who actually gives a **** if Leicester fans rate Ghezzal or not. It bares absolutely no meaning to how he will play in the Serie A or at our club if he were to join. Some people have too much time on their hands.

4 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Exactly. There were West Brom fans who told us Evans was shit. It might be that Rugani is more suited to the English game. Who knows? Let's see him in a blue shirt first.

West Brom fans never said Evans was shit, more like insinuating he was going through the motions in his final season. Up until then they thought Evans was their best player. 

On 22/12/2019 at 16:15, Gerard said:

Demiral is the man, Turks on twitter rate him higher than Soyuncu. He's also only 21 and would be a player who would probably be happy to be a squad player for half a season and back himself to force his way in. 

One of my daughter’s Uni friends is Turkish.  He rates Demiral more highly than Cags and was telling us how good Cags was even when he couldn’t get into our team.

• Like 3

This Rugani rumour smells like the Ward and Ghezzal deals. Hope we are not overpaying for someone's reserve player again. If we can get him on a fair price, then why not, but I like the idea of a Turkish Wall so much more.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

My uncle is Italian and a massive juve fan watches everyone of there games says hes good player when he first come onto the seen he was fort of has the next nesta.  Hes obviously gone abit down hill but still a very good player. Hes also says he has a mistake in him but would be a very good cb for Leicester 

• Like 1

Can't find the original report but Sky Italia saying us and Arsenal lead Milan for him: https://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.football-italia.net%2F148191%2Fleicester-lead-rugani-chase#article/footballitalia-148191

Will cost €20-25m (roughly £17-21m) which is about what we paid for Praet. Seems that's the going rate these days for half decent cover and squad depth.

Juve fans aren't that keen on him but he's 25, Italy international, played in an outstanding defence, learned from Chiellini, Bonucci etc., 6 ft 3, never had an injury lay-off longer than 4 weeks.

Loan with option to buy for €20m would be very decent business IMO.

• Like 4