Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

Have a great Christmas you w@nkers!

There are some pr!cks on here who luckily I have on ignore but the majority are good decent city fans even though we might not agree on everything!!!

Be safe but enjoy!!!

Feliz navidad! Have a good’un you lot. Don’t expect too much as I hear many of us are on the naughty list.

Drink (or don’t, depending on your preference) and be merry, enjoy the company of your friends and family and Happy Birthmas to Jesus.

6 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Like Stokes said, they both got pissed off with being banned from Gen Chat so knocked FT on the head. It's a worse forum without them both imo

Agreed.

Though @Buce was due to be on an extended hike through Western Australia, wasn't he?

And @lifted*fox still made the odd appearance until recently......and just needs a bit of encouragement to come back and fight the power, surely? I'm onto it.....

1 minute ago, Alf Bentley said:

Agreed.

Though @Buce was due to be on an extended hike through Western Australia, wasn't he?

And @lifted*fox still made the odd appearance until recently......and just needs a bit of encouragement to come back and fight the power, surely? I'm onto it.....

Buce got back from Oz a few weeks ago now but said he cba with FT anymore unless Mark overturns his ban from Gen Chat. Buce strikes me as a man of principle so I doubt he'll be back unless he get's a written apology :D

Lifted posted in the banned thread a few weeks ago saying he's had enough and won't be back. He's quit before and returned so I'm still holding out hope he returns. One of the funniest posters on here in recent years for me..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Like Stokes said, they both got pissed off with being banned from Gen Chat so knocked FT on the head. It's a worse forum without them both imo

Without a doubt, I understand the need for moderation and sometimes tempers flare but it’s always a shame to lose intelligent unique chaps like these. We aren’t robots and emotions on display is not a bad thing.

Merry Xmas to all posters, past and present.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Agreed.

I missed Bruce’s departure as I was on a self exile whilst I set up my business. We had chatted about him going on a long hike, so I just assumed he had gone on that.

If he has gone permanently and not sent me a message, I’ll be pissed.

• Like 1