Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Aston Villa v Leicester City Carabo Cup 28.01.20

cant get any tickets in the home end now by the look of it ...

The quantity of tickets owned by Anonymous Client exceeds limitations!
To resolve, click "Assign Owners" and assign some of the tickets to other owners.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Aston Villa v Leicester City (CCSF) 28/01/2020 19:45.
Sales to this event are limited  to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.

1 hour ago, smr said:

cant get any tickets in the home end now by the look of it ...

The quantity of tickets owned by Anonymous Client exceeds limitations!
To resolve, click "Assign Owners" and assign some of the tickets to other owners.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Aston Villa v Leicester City (CCSF) 28/01/2020 19:45.
Sales to this event are limited  to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.

You would need to create an account with them, then it would let you purchase.

Edited by Yes N'Didi

A few days ago they changed the criteria, so you now need to have a previous purchase history with them to get one for Tuesday. They did this once they found out quite a few of our lot were getting tickets in their end. 

3 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Any pub suggestions other than the Witton Arms? 

Someone else here suggested the Post Office Vaults pub on Pinfold Street about 5 minutes walk from new Street station.

If you look at it on  Google maps It seems pretty good. Never being there myself but that's we are heading on Tuesday afternoon... Then back going to New Street station to get the train to Witton.

1 minute ago, coolcol said:

Someone else here suggested the Post Office Vaults pub on Pinfold Street about 5 minutes walk from new Street station.

If you look at it on  Google maps It seems pretty good. Never being there myself but that's we are heading on Tuesday afternoon... Then back going to New Street station to get the train to Witton.

Cheers. Will check it out. Anything but standing in a cold marquee passing as a pub with no choice of beers.

2 hours ago, coolcol said:

I can also recommend the Pint Shop on Bennets Hill, also about 5 min walk from New St. Large selection of beers of all types.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I can also recommend the Pint Shop on Bennets Hill, also about 5 min walk from New St. Large selection of beers of all types.

That the one next to the Wellington? Good pub if so.

PO Vaults is alright as well.

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Like 1