Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Match Thread

Just now, StanSP said:

No my point is that he seems to be the only one getting picked on for doing something wrong. But not every player has been perfect or has 100% pass completion today either.

It’s just an observation, I’ve not lavished praise on anyone else. I don’t scapegoat people. He seems to be a bit off the pace since the end of November early December to me. More noticeably than anyone else.

Just now, Strokes said:

It’s just an observation, I’ve not lavished praise on anyone else. I don’t scapegoat people. He seems to be a bit off the pace since the end of November early December to me. More noticeably than anyone else.

Like I said, it's stuff like 'take him off now' after 20mins which gets to me as I think its unfair.

I don't want anyone scapegoated. I'd agree he's off the pace but it's as if people were waiting for him to make an error from the first moments t oday just to vindicate themselves.

• Like 3