Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Match Thread

I'm not entirely shocked by people piling on to Tielemans  because this is a match thread :rolleyes:, but blimey, he's not been that bad today, what is wrong with you people?

He's been involved in plenty of our good stuff.

I hope he scores two and silences his critics.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I'm not entirely shocked by people piling on to Tielemans  because this is a match thread :rolleyes:, but blimey, he's not been that bad today, what is wrong with you people?

What game are you watching? It’s the worst 20 minutes I’ve seen from any player in a long time

Edited by Dan632
  • Haha 1

Word to the wise ... don’t pay for airline WiFi if you expect to watch a football match.  This **** is text-only data speed.

Not that y’all aren’t worth the 8 bucks, mind.  :dry:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Why is questioning Tielemens current form either negative or scapegoat material?

Not berating him or booing purely passing comment on what's in front of us?

Because it's picking on everything he is doing even though several other players may make mistakes.

Pereira lost the ball from a throw-in earlier. Chilwell made an unsuccessful cross. Iheanacho misplaced a pass to Perez in an attack. Absolutely nothing said on those?

But Tielemans may misplace 1 or 2 passes and it's the only thing that gets mentioned.

Also, I saw no-one say anything about his shot on target? The only one in the game so far...

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I love youri, an exceptional player, in poor form nobody above criticism 

• Like 1