Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jackIsAwake

FA Cup to be brought to Leicester early!

Hi everyone. A friend of mine has just invited me to go and see the FA cup this Monday the 20th of January between 12-2pm. Deliveroo held some competition between restaurants, and the winners get to host the FA cup at their shop. My friend works for the restaurant that won and has told me to come down to have a look. So if anyone else fancies a look just come to "Fernandez Grillhouse Leicester" which is just opposite brewdog, between 12-2pm on this monday (20th) 

See you there.

1 hour ago, jackIsAwake said:

Hi everyone. A friend of mine has just invited me to go and see the FA cup this Monday the 20th of January between 12-2pm. Deliveroo held some competition between restaurants, and the winners get to host the FA cup at their shop. My friend works for the restaurant that won and has told me to come down to have a look. So if anyone else fancies a look just come to "Fernandez Grillhouse Leicester" which is just opposite brewdog, between 12-2pm on this monday (20th) 

See you there.

Own it be any chance

53 minutes ago, jackIsAwake said:

Well it’s here. Your loss guys. 

8A986205-8F82-418B-B627-C58AE921E4CD.jpeg

Piss taking aside, the trophy is a thing of beauty. Quite possibly the best and most iconic in the whole of world football.