Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Ben and Hamza - what's kicked off?

15 minutes ago, Bert said:

Nah, that’s why I’ve asked JP lol 

Who may decide to stay shtum if his club contacts ask him to.  I guess Chilwell being involved makes it a possible national story but Percy will probably not want to get involved and leave it to others to upset the club if something actually has happened and they want it kept in house. 

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Who may decide to stay shtum if his club contacts ask him to.  I guess Chilwell being involved makes it a possible national story but Percy will probably not want to get involved and leave it to others to upset the club if something actually has happened and they want it kept in house. 

He will tell me if he knows :thumbup:

10 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Does anyone know if the pair tend to car share together for training, that could rule a few theories out or in?

I get the impression that arriving late could lead to you being classed as "unavailable" under a strict regime.

When I was getting my stuff signed a while ago they didn’t, Hamza’s mrs dropped him off.

Doesnt Chilwell live in MK?

• Like 1

Brendan’s language Strikes me as odd .... ‘had to go with the players he trusted’ .....that’s a big statement .  He doesn’t trust Chilwell and hamza?  Or was it just about this game ?  stringer missed an open goal again ?  Pursued the reason why they weren’t at the meeting (was clear BR wasn’t going to tell) instead of querying the use of the word ‘trust’.  

4 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Who? Hamza? 

Mid be surprised if madders a bad egg as I think he comes across very well when interviewed!?

Sorry, I was referring to Chilwell not Hamza. 

He does, however, I just have a feeling about Madders.

1 hour ago, fazzyfox said:

Does anyone know if the pair tend to car share together for training, that could rule a few theories out or in?

I get the impression that arriving late could lead to you being classed as "unavailable" under a strict regime.

Chilwell lives with Maddison at a gaff they rent from Andy King in Stoneygate (genuinely) which to me shows their lack of commitment to hang around at the club. 

Choudhury lives in Notts at the same estate as Danny Ward.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, davieG said:

Leicester City boss Brendan Rodgers would not be drawn on why reported Burnley transfer target Hamza Choudhury and Foxes colleague Ben Chilwell were absent from the squad for the Premier League defeat at Turf Moor. 

Choudhury was linked with a move to both Burnley and Newcastle United in the lead up to the game and was not involved in the matchday 18 as the Clarets won 2-1. 

Rodgers confirmed after the game that neither player was injured but that the duo had missed an important training session in the build-up to the game. 

The Leicester boss did not expand on why the pair did not train but did say both are set to come back into the fold for the midweek contest with West Ham United. 

Asked if they were carrying knocks Rodgers said: "No. They missed a very important session for us in the week which was the build up leading into this game so we couldn't bring them into the game today. 

"Both will be in contention for Wednesday, Ben has played a lot of games anyway so we looked at that and this was probably the game he could have missed out on. "

And when asked to elaborate on why the pair were unavailable for training the Leicester boss added: "They were just unavailable for the training, we were doing a lot of preparation for this game and they were unable to be there so we move on."

i think some people are just reading too much into this.

As i see it, some very detailed tactics were discussed that they couldn’t be a part of.. so they wanted to play players who were there and privy to the tactics discussed?

1 minute ago, Father Ted said:

Chilwell lives with Maddison at a gaff they rent from Andy King in Stoneygate (genuinely) which to me shows their lack of commitment to hang around at the club. 

Choudhury lives in Notts at the same estate as Danny Ward.

They’re young .....they don’t need to buy property as an investment with what they earn ..... they’re not like normal people !   Once they settle down with a partner, then they will look to buy somewhere. Ben used to have a flat overlooking the ground other side of the river. Madders used to crash out there ...... dont you remember being 23? 

maguire was different ..... he was settled emotionally and originally planned to move to Leicester. Then he changed his mind and stayed in Sheffield .....we know why now ....

• Like 1

Just now, st albans fox said:

They’re young .....they don’t need to buy property as an investment with what they earn ..... they’re not like normal people !   Once they settle down with a partner, then they will look to buy somewhere. Ben used to have a flat overlooking the ground other side of the river. Madders used to crash out there ...... dont you remember being 23? 

maguire was different ..... he was settled emotionally and originally planned to move to Leicester. Then he changed his mind and stayed in Sheffield .....we know why now ....

Yes, I'd just purchased my first property at 23 👍🏼 

It's common knowledge that Chilwell has been going around saying that he wants a move to a London club as he spends most his spare time down there and enjoys the lifestyle. 

Just now, Vardy Party said:

I think it’s simple to be honest. Like Rodgers said there was a tactical session & neither Chilwell  or Hamza turned up too. So Rodgers took action & probably punished them by dropping them out of the squad for today’s game. 

Or Chilwell/Hamza had knocks or family reasons and missed the tactical session. 

Chilwell still travelled which suggests he’s not done anything major.