Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SecretPro

Ben and Hamza - what's kicked off?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Some top notch shit-stirring on this thread. Hamza, Chilwell and Madders all having their character and commitment to the club torn to pieces without a single shred of evidence or fact from anyone. Nice work.

Case dismissed !!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But most screamed drop them and he was so wheres the problem?

Probably left out to save him from the fans moaning and whinging at him.

Edited by womp
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard that Chilly read on Foxestalk how shit he now is so realising that he has no future in football he applied for a job as a crew member at McDonald’s as a burger flipper 

 

First shift was this afternoon apparently 

Edited by Mike Oxlong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Chilwell still travelled which suggests he’s not done anything major. 

And it didn't look like he was packing a sad either. 

 

I fully expect to see him back next match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I heard that Chilly read on Foxestalk how shit he now is so realising that he has no future in football he applied for a job as a crew member at McDonald’s as a burger flipper 

 

First shift was this afternoon apparently 

That's clearly a lie as he was at the game this afternoon.

 

 

Must have been a morning shift 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hejammy said:

That's clearly a lie as he was at the game this afternoon.

 

 

Must have been a morning shift 

It was the Burnley McDonald’s 

 

Popped over to Turf Moor during his break 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet they were told they weren't playing this weekend earlier in the week so they thought **** it we'll not bother turning up to the meeting and Rodgers has gone ape shit 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Hamza walked in on Ben's mum in the bath.

This despite Ben telling Hamza to knock first for fu*k sake. Honestly. 

 

Some people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get why this thread is still open.

So much bullshit and rumours floating around.

 

It really doesn't take much for a journo to come on here and add fuel to the fire and put it on their their rags based on no evidence but instead something posted on here. Something which could be totally untrue but gets blown out of proportion when it reaches social media.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I don't get why this thread is still open.

So much bullshit and rumours floating around.

 

It really doesn't take much for a journo to come on here and add fuel to the fire and put it on their their rags based on no evidence but instead something posted on here. Something which could be totally untrue but gets blown out of proportion when it reaches social media.

 

Rodgers said they missed a tactical session and mentioned personal reasons so I think the thread is justified.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe they’re the ones leaking team news to Sean from Enderby or have something to do with it. Whoever it is though it shouldn’t be happening 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really didn’t want to look on the forum after today’s game but curiosity and boredom got the better of me. I really wish I hadn’t looked. What a load of utter nonsense. Genuinely one of the most ridiculous and pathetic threads I’ve ever seen on this forum in years and that’s saying something. Some people have way too much time on their hands! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

Maybe they’re the ones leaking team news to Sean from Enderby or have something to do with it. Whoever it is though it shouldn’t be happening 

Absolutely this! Its not just the fact that hes releasing the team, it`s also that Rodgers changes the formation of the team on occasions too, and the make up of the team can often give a good idea of how we are going to set up, and that is something that is certainly helpfull to an opposition manager.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

I really didn’t want to look on the forum after today’s game but curiosity and boredom got the better of me. I really wish I hadn’t looked. What a load of utter nonsense. Genuinely one of the most ridiculous and pathetic threads I’ve ever seen on this forum in years and that’s saying something. Some people have way too much time on their hands! 

Ditto. I've avoided the match related threads as the match was depressing enough.

The genuinely classic FT bol@cks on this thread is great. 

It was an odd choice of words from Brendan and I'm delighted to see full works conspiracy theories...

 

If someone is leaking info shouldn't we call Colleen :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

Maybe they’re the ones leaking team news to Sean from Enderby or have something to do with it. Whoever it is though it shouldn’t be happening 

This is really weird as the last 18 months of his time at Celtic there was a problem with the team being leaked and it’s largely dried up since he’s left.

 

I blame Congerton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

This is really weird as the last 18 months of his time at Celtic there was a problem with the team being leaked and it’s largely dried up since he’s left.

 

I blame Congerton.

He was leaking the team when puel  was In charge

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fox in the sox said:

Rodgers said they missed a tactical session and mentioned personal reasons so I think the thread is justified.

so that we can assassinate their characters?

 

 

 

 

Wouldnt blame them for leaving..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, onekeithweller said:

According to my friends daughter Pomagne, who "knows" some of the players, it has something to do with some deviousness during a 5-a-side game between the seniors and the younger players and some forfeit for cheating. Apparently Chilwell had to kick Brendan up the arse and Hamza had to take a photo to prove to Fuchs that he'd done it. They thought Brendan would never believe Chilly could have kicked him up the arse whilst they got him to bend over to see a revelation of Ranieris face on the penalty spot but a huge photo of capturing the moment for posterity was infamously added to the wall of fame.

  Pomagne said Brendans fuming.

Are you okay? Do you need some help? (Quick someone...call the ambulance while I keep him busy!). 

 

Would you like a drink?

Edited by fox_favourite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously, this thread 😂 Hamza’s having a second child soon (his other half, not him) so him missing the important session *may* have had something to do with that. As for Chilwell, there could be a number of reasons and none of them have to be tabloid fodder - just regular life things you have to deal with. I’m sure none of them would miss a vitally important training session unless they really had to. 
 

As for Chilly and Madders, I didn’t think they lived together but that Madders lives with his mate from Coventry and they insta storied walking James’ dog on Vicky Park the other day. So he probably does live in Stoneygate, as was mentioned earlier. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More importantly the crucial tactical training session that they missed didn't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...