Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SecretPro

Ben and Hamza - what's kicked off?

Recommended Posts

This thread :(

 

So many people have come out of this minor issue so badly from this. Fans with too much time to speculate and let their imaginations go wild on here, Twitter etc. Stringer for pushing sensationalist theories and then arguing massively with fans who dare to engage, isolating himself from even more when his reputation with many fans is already irreparably damaged.

 

You know, I wonder sometimes why I'm detaching slowly from this club despite how great we are this season. Shit like this, genuinely, is part the reason. It's so ugly, it's so depressing to read. I want no part of it.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Footballwipe said:

This thread :(

 

So many people have come out of this minor issue so badly from this. Fans with too much time to speculate and let their imaginations go wild on here, Twitter etc. Stringer for pushing sensationalist theories and then arguing massively with fans who dare to engage, isolating himself from even more when his reputation with many fans is already irreparably damaged.

 

You know, I wonder sometimes why I'm detaching slowly from this club despite how great we are this season. Shit like this, genuinely, is part the reason. It's so ugly, it's so depressing to read. I want no part of it.

 Its NOT the Club though is it...!!!  Why Blame the club,because of some degenerates or even the Ill fated running of some topics & posts on this Forum...

I Mäuse myself and last my Time in this forum,& other sport/expat forums...

The city terraces have ca 32k fans.Not all come on here and air their veiws.. A few Million expats,go online,compared with the actually  millions ex-Brits.

Neither is a fair Balance of actual feelings or opinions.....And Its always the negative posts & vibes that get the most attention....

 

So Please Don t valuate or judge the Club on some City fans & trolls  bouncing Off each other, Nor the problems of the " old country" or the World , on ex-pats Social Media Frustrated jibes or opinions....!!!   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

 Its NOT the Club though is it...!!!  Why Blame the club,because of some degenerates or even the Ill fated running of some topics & posts on this Forum...

I Mäuse myself and last my Time in this forum,& other sport/expat forums...

The city terraces have ca 32k fans.Not all come on here and air their veiws.. A few Million expats,go online,compared with the actually  millions ex-Brits.

Neither is a fair Balance of actual feelings or opinions.....And Its always the negative posts & vibes that get the most attention....

 

So Please Don t valuate or judge the Club on some City fans & trolls  bouncing Off each other, Nor the problems of the " old country" or the World , on ex-pats Social Media Frustrated jibes or opinions....!!!   

 

You are a strange cookie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jamesmilner said:

I heard Kasper called for the meeting as he was not happy with the young players attitude and application. Rodgers wanted a clear the air meeting and they didn’t turn up . 

That could be made up rubbish but actually would make sense and something I could see happening.

 

Worries me a little bit though if it was true. Could do without senior players falling out with younger ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stringer in being a complete and utter willy puller yet again shocker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jamesmilner said:

I heard Kasper called for the meeting as he was not happy with the young players attitude and application. Rodgers wanted a clear the air meeting and they didn’t turn up . 

Damn. I hope that someone has called Kasper out for his inability to control his own 6 yard area and his imitation of a bird with a broken wing at crosses. 

iversen in. ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In fairness, Kasper might flap at crosses but to give him his dues he is pretty adept at knocking a ball directly into touch.

 

Makes me laugh when commentators remark on how good he is at distribution. My arse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mabrah said:

In fairness, Kasper might flap at crosses but to give him his dues he is pretty adept at knocking a ball directly into touch.

 

Makes me laugh when commentators remark on how good he is at distribution. My arse.

Personally I think he's one of the best in the league (world) at distribution. It's a very very hard skill to ping a ball the over half the length of the pitch and he gets it right a lot more than he gets it wrong. I would be tempted to say that in the premier league only Edison is better.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, peach0000 said:

I would be tempted to say that in the premier league only Edison is better.

Edison pinged a few laughably into touch last night! (well, SheffU fans thought so) But yes, as a rule, he is superb. 

 

Kasper, well, maybe I expect too much from him, maybe it is harder than I think, but he seems to go in fits and starts. Like he needs to get into some kind of rhythm. It's not the long balls over the top I'm meaning, it's the ones out to Ricardo or Chilwell/Fuchs. Kasper seems to knock a number of those into touch. I wouldn't have thought that was so difficult to do.

 

Maybe he should have attended that training session on 'big and small' last week... because sometimes Ricardo looks so very small to Kasper that he thinks he must be really really far away, in the stands... or something.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, FIF said:

Damn. I hope that someone has called Kasper out for his inability to control his own 6 yard area and his imitation of a bird with a broken wing at crosses. 

iversen in. ;)

Maybe he needs to change those lead-lined boots he’s wearing, can’t seem to get off the floor. He was particularly pathetic v Burnley. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

That could be made up rubbish but actually would make sense and something I could see happening.

 

Worries me a little bit though if it was true. Could do without senior players falling out with younger ones.

I actually know more about this but put the jist of it . I don't get much wrong and dont make things up .

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jamesmilner said:

I heard Kasper called for the meeting as he was not happy with the young players attitude and application. Rodgers wanted a clear the air meeting and they didn’t turn up . 

Just Kasper or are other senior players in agreement? Morgan's captain technically right?

 

Idk if Kasper has a point but good on him if the younger lot are ****ing about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Just Kasper or are other senior players in agreement? Morgan's captain technically right?

 

Idk if Kasper has a point but good on him if the younger lot are ****ing about.

Honestly i got told it was Kasper but did he speak to someone else before saying anything ? i dunno. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kasper kicking thing is a nonsense, think every proper fan who watches their team week in and out thinks their keeper kicks the ball out too often

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

 Its NOT the Club though is it...!!!  Why Blame the club,because of some degenerates or even the Ill fated running of some topics & posts on this Forum...

I Mäuse myself and last my Time in this forum,& other sport/expat forums...

The city terraces have ca 32k fans.Not all come on here and air their veiws.. A few Million expats,go online,compared with the actually  millions ex-Brits.

Neither is a fair Balance of actual feelings or opinions.....And Its always the negative posts & vibes that get the most attention....

 

So Please Don t valuate or judge the Club on some City fans & trolls  bouncing Off each other, Nor the problems of the " old country" or the World , on ex-pats Social Media Frustrated jibes or opinions....!!!   

 

Same with the media - negativity and disaster are news. Those things garner the interest. 
 

To that end I blame Chilly and Hamza for the forthcoming mega earthquake near South America. Neither should get near the side for that. Cnuts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

To save reading back this whole thread, can someone just sum up the outcome

 

Both missed a game for personal reasons, a bunch of gossipy cvnts that should be ashamed of themselves turned it in to drama. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, eblair said:

Kasper kicking thing is a nonsense, think every proper fan who watches their team week in and out thinks their keeper kicks the ball out too often

Glad you said this, because I was about to.

 

I think people really over-estimate how good other keeper's distribution actually is if they think Kasper's is poor. Maybe not perfect, but I'd say his distribution is at least average for the league.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This matter is finished now.

 

They've been warned and they'll learn; it's not as if they're doing it to distance themselves away from playing for the club.

 

If they perform well in their next couple of games, this story will be swept under the carpet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jamesmilner said:

I heard Kasper called for the meeting as he was not happy with the young players attitude and application. Rodgers wanted a clear the air meeting and they didn’t turn up . 

If true then good. This is the main reason we are doing well, senior pros in the dressing room making sure the others are following suit. It’s also a reason why many in the prem are shite, cos leaders of the past (Keane, Gerrard, Carra etc) don’t exist as much now.
 

We’re very lucky to have a captain like Kasper and other senior pros like Vardy, Wes who know what it takes to make sure standards don’t slip

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloke next to me tonight said the woman behind said they’d been out with someone from love island when they shouldn’t have. And I’m not making this up 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...