Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Ben and Hamza - what's kicked off?

1 minute ago, lcfcsnow said:

He’s best mates with Barnes I don’t think he’s in the Maddison/Chilwell/Grealish gang

Where does Gray fit into all these love triangles? :ph34r:

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

They missed an important tactical session without a decent excuse .....‘personal reasons’ apparently ...

hamza probably at the barbers and Ben having a manicure ....thought it interesting that Ben went to the game but hamza didn’t ???

Hamza's probably still at the barber's.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

So...what's gone on? 

Serious point if they were disciplined Hamza clearly learnt nothing as he was out in notts last night. And let's be honest hes not exactly unrecognisable now in a town he could easily take  a kicking.

I've heard hes one of the most arrogant in the club, isn't in with Vardy and kaspers crowd and even madders, chilwell and barnes etc the younger lot don't really like the attitude he has.

6 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

The girl who sits next to me at matches (a level-headed sort) went to school with Hamza and said he's one of the nicest blokes you could meet. How reliable are your sources?

Of course, someone can start off as a nice bloke and become arrogant by getting wealth and status but......... :dunno:

I have also heard similar although again a few years ago. I know several people who know or have known him and have never heard a bad word about him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Serious point if they were disciplined Hamza clearly learnt nothing as he was out in notts last night. And let's be honest hes not exactly unrecognisable now in a town he could easily take  a kicking.

I've heard hes one of the most arrogant in the club, isn't in with Vardy and kaspers crowd and even madders, chilwell and barnes etc the younger lot don't really like the attitude he has.

Thats how we loughborough boys roll 😀

Edited by Chiltern Fox
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

They missed an important tactical session without a decent excuse .....‘personal reasons’ apparently ...

hamza probably at the barbers and Ben having a manicure ....thought it interesting that Ben went to the game but hamza didn’t ???

You just making this up? P sure Rodgers said sitting along the lines of Chilwell not having trained much during the week so he rested him.