Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Ben and Hamza - what's kicked off?

12 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

This annoyed me more than anything. The door squeaks open for the thawing of relations and he's at it again with the sensationalism. 

Hope Rodgers is aware of his rep and puts him back in the bin

Stringer is gagging for a job on Sky Sports.

Just had an update from my friend who's been wattsapping his daughter Pomagne. Apparently Rogers never stops bragging about the Trebles he won at Celtic and Chilly has nicknamed him Bigshot Brendan and he was only to pleased to kick him up the arse and has been tweeting about it.

#KickingBigshotBrendanUpTheArse

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, onekeithweller said:

Just had an update from my friend who's been wattsapping his daughter Pomagne. Apparently Rogers never stops bragging about the Trebles he won at Celtic and Chilly has nicknamed him Bigshot Brendan and he was only to pleased to kick him up the arse and has been tweeting about it.

#KickingBigshotBrendanUpTheArse

Presumably in twenty years, pomagne’s niece will be Prosecco ??

17 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Why does the fine go towards there xmas pot🤦‍♂️

why not fine them a months wage and put it towards the vichai foundation or give it to the hospitals rather than contribute to another all expenses paid night out for millionaires 

Edited by Russell sprout
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

why not fine them a months wage and put it towards the vichai foundation or give it to the hospitals rather than contribute to another all expenses paid night out for millionaires 

Because that’s the fine for footballers.

44 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

A months wages for missing a meeting ?  hope you’re not on jury duty when I’m in the dock! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

that's very harsh on them.

39 minutes ago, Realjimbo said:

All this talk about Hamza out in Notts and how he's a target etc. etc, the lads not daft, he dresses anonymously so hes not likely to be recognised.... Give him a break people!!!

Polish_20200120_214216081.jpg

Super Fly.

35 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

No stopping the clown now lol

I'm guessing he 'chose' to create mystery because he knew journos would sensationalise and overreact to literally anything that was said otherwise. 

7 hours ago, holyfox said:

I can't speak for how he is within the Club, but the one time I bumped into him at Costso, he was incredibly humble. He was with his family and had his baby in his hands. He was so relaxed and willing to engage in a quick chat and even agreed to have a selfie.

Really down to earth guy, so can't get my head around him being arrogant within the squad.

Sean...or....Hamza....or...Ben....or....Babylon?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Am I being thick or missing something or did nothing Rodgers say indicate there was a problem? 

He said they missed a session, he didn't say it was an unapproved absence? He said they weren't currently injured, they could still have missed that session through illness, a tight muscle, a bit of a bruise, not to mention any number of personal reasons. 

If Chilwell had been AWOL, the very next sentence wouldn't be "but he'll be back in the squad on Wednesday" would it? 

I get people are worried by our form but this thread is, 1000% in a nutshell, what's wrong with football social media. 

You're all acting like gossipy schoolgirls. Give it a rest. 

.. he (Rodgers) went on to say that he chose to go with players he could trust!! 

Why would you add that to a question about missing squad players. Rodgers sending out a message or poorly chosen words?