Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Ben and Hamza - what's kicked off?

6 hours ago, onekeithweller said:

According to my friends daughter Pomagne, who "knows" some of the players, it has something to do with some deviousness during a 5-a-side game between the seniors and the younger players and some forfeit for cheating. Apparently Chilwell had to kick Brendan up the arse and Hamza had to take a photo to prove to Fuchs that he'd done it. They thought Brendan would never believe Chilly could have kicked him up the arse whilst they got him to bend over to see a revelation of Ranieris face on the penalty spot but a huge photo of capturing the moment for posterity was infamously added to the wall of fame.

Pomagne said Brendans fuming.

“Bishop”gate?

8 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I heard that Chilly read on Foxestalk how shit he now is so realising that he has no future in football he applied for a job as a crew member at McDonald’s as a burger flipper 

First shift was this afternoon apparently 

Absolute myth.

You don't flip the burgers at McDonald's 

I think I may be getting close to the Ben and Hamza problem, Bacardi's friend Nikolah is one of the cleaners at Chilwell Manor and she keeps a photo record of Ben's diary just in case it gets lost or stolen, and sometimes when she's polishing the keyhole with her ear she accidently hears stuff.

she showed me his latest entries and I think you'll agree is shines a light on the situation.

Monday: What a Wretched start to the week! Richards has mislaid the shoehorn again and I chipped a nail struggling into my trainers on my own! Then there was some sort of kerfuffle in the atrium one of the staff saying the postman had been bitten on the knuckle by the hounds,  she was trying to post one of those beastly brown letters again that they know upset me so much.

Tuesday: My man reported that he'd spotted HC wearing exact copies of my vest and pants, the bloody nerve of the man! Beginning to suspect there's a mole here amongst the people, how else could he get the name of my designer? Beginning to wish I'd never invited him round to look at my cap, he's got worse since.

Wednesday: Appointment with Dr xxxxx at the ptsd clinic was tough, she "encouraged" me to talk about the abuse from the so called fans again, the memories of their vile words keep ringing in my ears "get back to Milton Keynes where you belong" I know how Marcus,Mario and Romelu must feel now, she did say that I have to start to open my eyes again when I get near the 18 yard box (the place the brutes sit) and "face my fears"

Thursday: Turns out the letter from earlier in the week was from my Banker at Coutts, due to the insurance  on the Lambourghinis both going out on the same day the balance has slipped below £5 million AND it ends on an odd number! Yet more stress to cope with.

Friday:Some good news at last, the louts from the KP have been identified and banned, why it took so long is beyond me, how many people can there be who wear shades in December and have Labradors with them at a match? Hopefully that's the last of the cruelty
Footnote: The Express are saying I'm worth £55 million now, that's 30 more than HC.

Hopefully there may be more in the future so that we can all help Ben, so long as Ben doesn't.. that is as long as Nikolah is still on the staff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I met Hamza a few weeks ago at the first game of the season for my U17s team. His younger brother plays for us. Hamza was great. Came over after the game for pictures and a chat. Very nice lad.

Interesting to hear all this regarding Chilwell and Hamza. Lets see what develops.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Absolute myth.

You don't flip the burgers at McDonald's 

You are right, they are cooked between two plates of metal.

Source : i managed 4 hours work at McDonalds when i was 17, i couldnt hack it though.

Just now, Cujek said:

You are right, they are cooked between two plates of metal.

Source : i managed 4 hours work at McDonalds when i was 17, i couldnt hack it though.

Top plate has a teflon coating. Source I managed 18 months part time and a year full time.

When they asked me to start management training I left as quick as a could lol infact I actually took a pay cut to get out.

Just now, Bayfox said:

Top plate has a teflon coating. Source I managed 18 months part time and a year full time.

When they asked me to start management training I left as quick as a could lol infact I actually took a pay cut to get out.

I turned up to the interview, a 17 year old with ripped jeans and a leather jacket, the manager asked the usual interview question.

"why would you like to work at McDonalds"

My answer was "I dont really, but my mum is moaning at me to get a job during the summer"

got the job, turned up worked half a shift then this massive tool turned up and started trying to tell me how to use a mop, i slipped out of the back door, never went back.

Made up some nonsense to my mum that i forgot to give them my NI number and I would call them with it and go back in on Monday.

I spent the summer of 1997 messing about and going to parties, i dont regret a thing.

Few more McDonalds hacks:

If you ask for anything custom on your burger (like no onions) you'll get a burger that's been cooked fresh

You can ask for big mac sauce on a cheeseburger / double cheeseburger

You can ask for extra sauce on your mcflurry normally for 20p

Most receipts have a discount code for a £1.99 Big Mac & Fries on your next visit if you fill out a survey

Edited by TheUltimateWinner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Glad we have established McDonald’s working practises if nothing else.

Yep, and there were those calling for the thread to be closed down. Sheesh, no patience some people. Some good comes of everything if you're just prepared to wait. (and there's a relevant moral to that ;) )

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I am amazed that Teflon has managed to be mentioned on a FoxesTalk thread the morning after I have watched a movie about how Teflon used to poison people lol (Dark Waters)

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

The girl who sits next to me at matches (a level-headed sort) went to school with Hamza and said he's one of the nicest blokes you could meet. How reliable are your sources?

Of course, someone can start off as a nice bloke and become arrogant by getting wealth and status but......... :dunno:

After all the times that fans have been smacked in the face by a ball flying over the net during the warm up I've never seen one of our players come over to see if they are ok apart from Hamza, he even gave them his shirt too... He can't be that bad.

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Am I being thick or missing something or did nothing Rodgers say indicate there was a problem? 

He said they missed a session, he didn't say it was an unapproved absence? He said they weren't currently injured, they could still have missed that session through illness, a tight muscle, a bit of a bruise, not to mention any number of personal reasons. 

If Chilwell had been AWOL, the very next sentence wouldn't be "but he'll be back in the squad on Wednesday" would it? 

I get people are worried by our form but this thread is, 1000% in a nutshell, what's wrong with football social media. 

You're all acting like gossipy schoolgirls. Give it a rest. 

Rodgers told the BBC that Chilwell and Choudhury were dropped because they missed an important training session and that he had to choose players he could trust. When asked to elaborate, he said, "That's a personal one."

That tells me that they didn't miss that session because of illness or injury.

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 1